Ch 3.

SORRY !!!! I'll be own more often and try to find a day to update on! I've been busy this past week with my birthday and school!

**********Hannah's POV ************

We got off the plane and now were in the airport . I'm sure I looked a mess so I told Cameron I was going to the bathroom right quick. "Meet me at the luggage." I nodded my head in agreement and headed to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and I actually didn't look that bad. I grabbed my hairbrush from my carry on bag and brushed my hair not get the tangles out I applied some lipgloss and perfect. I might as well pee before I go so I went in to the stall . Before I left the stall now would be the perfect time to check my countdown. 16 Days.

16 days. Thoughts started to flow through my mind. What if it's not one of the Magcon boys. What if it is? Which one will it be?! My thoughts become so forceful the stall door fell over and everyone in the bathroom stared at me wondering how. I grabbed my stuff and Ran. Just ran straight to Cameron the only one who could calm me down.

**********Cameron's POV*********

I heard the sounds of whistles and hollering of "stop that running" inching closer and closer to me before I realized it was the security yelling at Hannah. I grabbed her to close to me and apologized the police.

"Hannah you promised ." I reminded her. "I know it's hard though I just got to thinking about the countdown." "why should it matter you'll know who it is when you get there." "you're right I just need to get. My mind off of it."

We continued to wait for our luggage . Once it was found we headed to the taxi and off to the hotel.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!! sorry my chapters are short and sucky but I hope you guys enjoy this and check out my other stories!!!!!!!

I love you guys thanks for reading!

(: