Ch 21.

*Hannah's POV

A few weeks have passed and we are all on break from magcon.

Since neither Cameron, or I can go back to our hometown we are separated for a month until magcon starts back up.

Everyone went their separate ways. Life has changed so much since the first magcon before we all meet . We have all grown so close.

I went home with Taylor and Cameron went home with Ashley to Tennessee.

As for the rest of the boys they all went back to their hometowns.

We still don't go a day without talking to eachother because we are always
Tweeting each other picking on one another and the fans love that !

I'm glad they appreciate Taylor and I relationship, because if not there really isn't anything we can do about it. We get very few hate comments about us but it's not going to change anything.

We Were Made For Each Other.

Today Taylor is taking me out to this place called incredible pizza .

He told me it's his favorite place to hangout and he wants me to go.

I have to be ready by 4:00 and it's 1:40 now so I decide to take a quick shower in his shower since I feel dirty from being on a plane for 8 hours.

After the warm, relaxing shower I my on my bra and underwear apply my deodorant I put on a pair of black and white Aztec printed leggings with a black "vans off the wall" tanks top in white lettering one of Taylor's white bandanas black vans I curled my hair with a wand and did my makeup and was ready to go.

I walked out in the living room to see Taylor sitting on the couch waiting patiently .

He looked up a smirked.

T: I see there's another me running around.

I giggled at his comment.

H: just thought I should add a flare to this swageriffic outfit of mine!

T: well you pull my bandana off very well.

H: I know !

He pecked me on the lips .

T: ready?

I nodded my head and he took my hand as we headed out to his range rover .

**

We arrived to incredible pizza and I was so fascinated it was a humongous pizza buffet with not only pizza, but tacos, pasta, nachos, etc..

It had an 80's diner themed place to eat a movie theater eating area and more not mention a huge arcade with tons of arcade games, go karts, bumper cars, mini golf, laser tag, 6D moving theater ,mini bowling, and a huge prize store!

T: like it?

I slowly nodded my head still amazed earning a chuckle from Taylor .

T: wanna eat first?

H: yeah I'm Starving!

We headed to the line of the buffet and I was piling my plate with all types of pizza and nachos I also got a slushie and a sprite.

T: dang girl ! if you were that hungry you should of told me earlier !

He joked.

We sat down in the diner and ate our pizza .

We talked here and there but I could he was hungry too after being on a plane all day.

After about 3 trips to the buffet, we decided that It was time to head over to the arcade.

The first thing we did was shoot baskets.

I have to say I was pretty good .

Better than I thought I was going to be of course mr basketball star had to best me though!

T: you aren't bad at free throws! you're pretty decent.

H: I still won though!

I fought at him.

T: alright if that makes you happy!

He said as he pecked my lips and wrapping his arms around my waist.

T: what next ?

H: mini golf ?

T: sure!

We made our way to the mini golf area and Taylor helped me hit the ball!

T: like this.

He wrapped is arms around mine guiding me .

It was honestly perfect .

We were so lost in each other's gaze we swung the ball and hit some little kid in the face.

I felt really bad as well as Taylor so Taylor got him ice cream and we played some arcade games with him !

He was so cute! I noticed that Taylor got along really well with small children it was adorable after the boy left Taylor and I continued to play video games a dance revolution game laser tag and much more!

We ran into a fan here and there and they were so sweet surprisingly no hateful comments but I guess I spoke to soon .

This girl came over and spat

"You could do much better than her with me she's little spat ."

T: Hey now I know you're a fan, but there's no need to hate.

Taylor was just trying to be settle.

"Oh me? hating? haha I could care-less about that rat."

I decided to step in.

H- ummm hi. excuse me little bitch talking shit apparently you are hating if you want him to do better and if you think you're the better you're sadly mistaken because if that was the case he'd be with you and not me but that's not the case so you can fuck off because your irrelevant remark was not needed here if you you can't accept that then leave dumb ahh hoe ahh bitch.

I left her there shocked all the other fans were yelling "ooooo she got slayed" "Hannah the slay queen " " No wonder Hannah and Taylor are so good together then can hop in everyone's head!

The girl left .

T: zayummmm bae ! what was all that about.

H: I went off I couldn't exactly tell her you can't leave me for her because that's not the way it works . So I handled it like any other normal teenage girl.

T: that's my baby!

After we finished up with go karts we got some ice cream and headed back to Taylor's house !

On the way home my phone was blowing up like crazy!

I was getting texts from Cameron , Matthew, Jennifer , and Aaron.

C: Hey sis! see you soo. Hope you're having fun ! be safe!

H: thanks and ditto <3

I checked the rest of the messages and

Responded to them all.

It was getting late so I got on my pjs and Taylor got into his and we cuddled.

H: you're going to have to take me back there sometime!

T: I'm glad you had fun ! now time for bed I'm exhausted .

We kissed then let slumber take over .

AUTHORS NOTE:

First of all don't take my slay to harshly lol my friend and I always say "dumb ahh hoe ahh" so I added it in there lolol

Anyways !!!!!!

Who ships Haylor?!?!?!

(Hannah and Taylor ?!)

Thanks for reading and voting ily guys!