Ch 7.

~The next day

*Hannah's POV

This is it today is the first official day of MAGCON and I'm pretty pumped about it!

It also Means 15 more days.

I've been waiting for years. I've been waiting since I magically appeared after Cameron on this Earth. It's pretty exciting yet fearful for this moment. I don't know how I'm this calm.

Before heading down to breakfast I checked my self one last time.

I was wearing my Stone washed high waisted shorts with a red magcon custom made crop top paired with my white vans to go with the writing font color and a red magcon SnapBack .

My hair was long and straight all gathered on one side.

I decided to finish off my look with nerd glasses and perfect.

*Cameron's POV

It was just us boys downstairs waiting on Hannah to come and join us for breakfast .

We were all laughing and just getting to know each other better.

It's like I've know these guys for years. I don't have to pretend around them. like it's okay to be my normal self around them even if they don't know Hannah and I secret.

*Jack G POV

Everything was going perfect I already am good friends with Cameron Shawn and Matthew and of course Jack. these guys are awesome!

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hannah walking over to join us. She looks smokin.

I stop myself from staring .

H: Goodmorning everyone!

We all say Goodmorning back and she gives us all a hug and peck on the cheek.

She's an angel.

*Jack J POV

I could tell Jack was showing interest in hannah. I mean she's a pretty girl and she's hilarious and different but I know all the boys are into her and I'm not interested in dating.

*Hannah's POV

I walked over to the buffet to get some food before the big event .

On the way back I tripped over the back of someone's chair and my cup of water went flying and landed on some woman.

The boys died laughing .

I have to admit it was pretty funny.

She got all butt hurt and tried to cuss and chase after me .

S: looks like your breakfast is to go!

Shawn told me.

We all darted out the hotel and headed into the limo that would take us to magcon.

~At MAGCON

*Cameron's POV

It was 30 Minutes before the VIPs entered.

I am excited as ever! Washington was beautiful. Well at least what I saw of it from glancing out the window.

I looked over to see if she was okay . She was goofing of with the jacks being apart of their vine and Shawn was filming .

17 more days for me . I checked my wrist .

14 Days? Hmmm that's strange. legend says to go with whatever it says so now I have 14 days .

Hannah! come here right quick.

I asked her.

She came running over.

H: what's up ?

I pulled her a little further away from the boys just in case if they could here us.

C: When's the last time you checked your wrist countdown?

H: ... last night why?

C: might wanna check it again. My day changed now I'm down to 14.

Hannah looked at me with confusion.
But slowly checked hers.

H: I moved down to 14 too.

C: next stop is in 14 days that's in Nashville.

Don't let the jacks, Matthew, or Shawn catch feelings for you.

I could feel my jaw tense.

H: Cameron it'll be okay remember. Come on we gotta go..

She's taking this better than I am. I'm proud of her.

~During the meet and greet.

*Hannah's POV

It's so great to finally meet our fans! out of all the lines Cameron's was the largest. To bad he will be finding his love in Nashville as will I . Which means Nor Shawn, Matthew, or the Jacks will be my love. Sucks because Jack G is so attractive .

All the fans are amazing they took it well that some of the boys weren't able to show up.

I was the 3rd person to meet.

The first was Shawn, then Matthew, Me, Cameron, and lastly Jack&Jack.

All the girls were so beautiful!

One that just really caught my Attention her name was Jennifer she reminded me a lot like myself.

I'm not sure why but I could see Matthew just staring at her.

*Matthews POV

I watched as She went to Hannah's line. She's gorgeous. Absolutely flawless. I was really nervous considering I only have 2 days left on my countdown and this is an two day event.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Plot twist!

Matthew is like Hannah and Cameron and they didn't even know!

Hmmmm

I haven't had school in like 2 days cause of the whether

Oh and my power did come back on haha!

Also you need to check out taytaycanifff story called 'Lost' It's amazing and mysterious hahah

Thanks guys !