Ch 35.

"Who are they?"

* Hannah's POV (continued)

I wondered who they were. Like which girl was who's . Jack and Jack introduced me first. "Hannah meet Carrie." Jack J showed me this pretty blonde haired girl. "Hello." I smiled lightly and Gave her a slight hug. Jack G spoke next "This is my beautiful girlfriend Nicky." "Nice to meet you." I told her giving her a small hug as well. Lastly was Nash introducing me to his girlfriend named Danielle. I of course gave her a hug and now everyone knew everyone. I've never felt so relieved I was finally back with My Brother, Boyfriend, and Best friends. Separating us in the first place wasn't a good idea we were all miserable, but I understand that Shawn was just trying to Help us for the best . We are all staying in California ( sorry if I changed the location) Not a huge part though like LA just a small town were staying in a double tree by Hilton hotel. All of us were on the same floor. In my room is Taylor Cameron and Ashley . The next room is Jennifer Matthew, Carter and Miguela.Then the jacks Nicky and Carrie . then Shawn and Anna have a room to their selfs while Nash Danielle Aaron and Emily share a room. ( forgot to add Aaron so pretend there was four girls.) After we were all arranged in our rooms I wanted to know what Jade has done that was so bad to the girls . I told Taylor I wanted to go hang with them so I'd be back the I invited all four of them to Starbucks . They agreed and Taylor lent me the keys to his corvette and we all rode with the top down to Starbucks.

*Jades POV

I wonder if they could get any more stupid . They think I won't find them. Hell I'm Anna . Shawn is so gullible he falls for everything . As for Hannah she's fed up with me (Anna ) for not stopping my self . will they ever find out? They will be in for a rude awakening at Starbucks my plan is slowly and slowly falling perfectly into place . I can't wait to expose them to the real world and Steal Hannah's perfect looks and voice . Nicky's intelligence. Carries talents and Danielle's love and care for everyone then I'd be perfect and all the boys will want me because I'm everything the girls have that I dont.

A/N

So we found out why Jade has harassed these girls! also don't forget to check out my other story a second Chance at life. Also I have 9.1k reads on this story I can't thank y'all enough I didn't even think it would get one read! And I added Two people that requested to be in sorry for the one girl who's waited you know who you are!