Ch 47.

*Hannah's POV

It felt like forever riding in the back of the ambulance to the hospital. I couldn't help but think of how many situations have gone on in this very spot how many people of died in here or lived or how they even ended up in the back of one of these things it's quite... depressing. I held on to Taylor's out cold hand I rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand wondering if he could feel my kind gesture. I didn't know if it was possible or not to of cried all my human tears away because if you could mine are gone I've cried till I can't cry anymore and it's silly I know he's going to be in good hands but I am always worrisome when something like this happens to a person I care about I just have a big heart and right now I feel as if it's just always stepped on by everyone except Taylor he makes it feel as if everyone in the world could step on in and puncture it to make a hole and he's the only one to pump it back up. I always have that constant reminder that when something goes wrong Cameron steps back in but only when I'm in need it isn't an everyday thing anymore I understand Taylor is technically my lover and protector now but I could always see Cameron more without him only coming when I need comfort. All I'm saying is I appreciate his concern but I wanna see him more. We came to a stop I'm guessing we made it here after what felt like hours but was only really roughly 25 minutes. The back door opened as we let them get the stretcher with Taylor on it out and in the hospital then Cameron got out and helped me hop out. By the time we got out Taylor was already rushed in and we were told to sit out in the waiting room.

*Cameron's POV

Hospitals are probably one of the most depressing sights to see. The only thing positive I could see in a setting like this is birth or someone learning how to do something for a first of something they couldn't do before like see if they were once before blind. I know there is probably more good than just those two things but I just get uneasy feelings in hospitals. Hannah has seemed to calm down and not worry so much I'm glad she realized that no matter what caused him to pass out he was going to be okay. I decided to talk to see how she felt about us not talking again like we said we would. "Hannah..I really don't like how we don't bond unless it's something like this.." she took a minute to respond. "Cameron I know what you mean I feel the same way I appreciate your concern for me it shows you care but you can always still care even when I'm not upset you can still talk to me you don't have to second guess yourself you're my bubby and I still need you just know I grew up but I'm still me." I nodded my head not wanting to endure anything else I got my answer and that's that we aren't hear to have a come to Jesus meeting we just needed to still know we are here for one another. We sat in silence for about 30 minutes then a doctor came out. "Are you both here for Taylor Caniff?" we both shook are heads "yes sir we are." I told the doctor. "Good. Well first of all Taylor will be fine he seemed to pass out do to something he ate he might of had some bad milk that made his stomach weak and he couldn't function he's still passed out due to tests we are running but after that he should be awake and himself but he is going to have to stay then night because of the medication he's on he's free to leave tomorrow sound good?" "Yes sir thank you sooooo much!" Hannah told him you could see the relief on Hannah's face. "Feel better?" I asked she shook her head yes. About 15 minutes later a nurse came and told us he was awake. We walked in as he looked up he had a huge grin on his face when he saw Hannah like she lit up the whole room she walked over to him excitedly "I'm glad you're okay!" she nuzzled him gently. They were adorable. "Thanks for staying by my side the whole time I heard everything." She blushed and the have each other a peck on the lips. "I'm going to stay the night." Hannah said. "You don't have to." be told her. "but I am because you did the same to me when I was here."

A/n I just wanted to say thanks to 17k reads!!! that's awesome I hope you guys are enjoying!! love y'all !