Ch 2.

********** Hannah's POV***********

I was sitting on the plane with my headphones in looking out the window of the plane. I rolled up the sleeve of my black leather jacket to look at my wrist 18 days. 18 Days left to find the love of my life hopefully I find it before the time runs out. What if I don't? What if it's not one of those boys? I mean that shouldn't matter since it's going to be the love of my life it's just a scary thing you know?

My thinking caused my power to strike my mid-long silky brown hair with blonde highlights turned to blazing red the anger of my frustration of not knowing how it's all going to turn out.

Before I fully took over Cameron caught me. " Hannah shhhh pleaseeeee please calm down don't ruin this it will all be okay." He repeated the words over and over as he played with my hair since he knew that was a way to calm me down the hotness of my hair didn't affect him at all. My hair went back to normal and I was calm again.

The flight attendant came on "ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in 5 minutes so please buckle up and have a nice day."

I obeyed her command and buckled up ready to get off and meet everyone!

________________________

__________________

_____________

________

____

A/N super short I know I'm sorry I planned on writing more but I really wanted to update tonight so I'll just make ch 3 extra long !