Ch 36.

*Hannah's POV

We were all in Taylor's corvette going to Starbucks making small talk amongst ourselves. A long awkward silence occurred and I decided to turn on the radio. The song "Talk dirty to me by Jason derulo came on and we all busted out singing and dancing we were all laughing making vines just having fun when I lost control of the car I only then heard the sound ear piercing screams and the sound of glass crashing. What have I done? I was in such a state of shock all I could do was cry and scream. I didn't remember much because my body grew stiff and everything was dark. After awhile which felt like years I tried to stretch and usually when I tried to I couldn't but now I could . "Guys! She's moving I heard someone yell" I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see my self hooked up on machines and everyone I knew looking at me. Even Danielle, Nicky, and Carrie. I was beyond confused. "You guys are okay ?" I said asking the girls who I thought were just as injured as I was. They looked around confused as if they didn't know who I was talking too. What's their problem? "Hannah who are you talking to babe?" Taylor asked taking a seat next to me. "I'm talking to them!" I yelled while pointing my finger with anger at the three girls. "Sweetheart you've never met them." He told me. "Yes I have ! We were going to Starbucks In your corvette when we ran from Jade ." "Hannah you don't know anyone named Jade?" Cameron said kinda concerned. "Yes I do! And so do they it's Anna's twin she's afraid to fight to get her away!" I told everyone ."Ummm guys I think I know what's going on." Shawn said. He sent out everyone but Taylor Cameron and Anna. "Why is she talking all this nonsense?" Cam asked. "She has hallucinated this dream with a twist while she was in a comma with everyone she has yet to meet from the accident the dream was so life like she thought it was real and that she actually lived it. It's really common for our kind when they experience a tragedy like that. " Shawn explained. I have no idea what's going on they're trying to say Jade doesn't exist. I know she does but I gotta believe Shawn. "So how long have I been gone and what happened ?" I asked.

A/N

PLOT TWIST

Probably the biggest plot twist in the story. Read to find out more idk when I'll update I've been busy trying to finish out school and move so I update when I can and not all the time like I used to! Thanks for reading ! I love you guys . Vote comment share!