Ch 43.

*Hannahs POV

Tonight so far as been amazing. I love how the boys put this together for Anna Ashley and I, but I also love that Taylor did his own thing along with it. He's amazing. We sat down to eat but honestly I wasn't ready to eat yet. "Taylor what's that?!" I asked pointing to the canoe with a guy on it playing some type of instrument. "damn." He said kinda taking me back. "What?" "You weren't supposed to see that." "oh I'm sorry I've just always wanted to ride one of those like in those romantic movies ." "I know." "so can we?!" I asked getting more excited than I should be but I just couldn't help my self. "We are going to after we eat." I sigh because I wanted to do it right then and there. "Fine." I saw making a puppy dog face at him. "babe please you know I'll fall for that but just please wait till after we eat okay I love you." For some reason I kind of got mad but he could have it this way for a reason I shouldn't be selfish and always have it my way I need to be considerate for Taylor and just be happy that he did this all for me and I shouldn't take it for granted . "okay sounds good I can wait." I tell him with confidence. "Thank you baby." "You're welcome." I sit on his lap and cuddle up into his chest until the waiter makes his way over. I see him eyeballing me but I ignore it. Taylor notices and his jaw clenches. He shouldn't be mad though I'm not even paying attention to him, but it is kinda hot how he gets jealous . The man takes our drink order as he walks away Taylor looks all worked up. "Babe." I ask "hmm." "Don't let him get to you all I want is you and I don't even care bout him." "good cause your MY girl forever and always." I kiss his nose and he smile. The waiter comes back and takes our order and gives us our drinks we get a plate of spaghetti to share like lady and the tramp.

*Shawn's POV

I was enjoying my self with Anna and I could tell she was enjoying herself too. She kept looking around like she was trying to find something. "Everything alright?" I ask. "where did Hannah go? is she okay." "Yes babe Taylor had to show Cameron and I up so he added more to this date." "oh well I still love it regardless and okay I was just worried. " I kiss her forehead . "you're a good friend." "I just get worried a lot I know this night meant a lot to us all just didn't want something bad to happen to us all." "you worry to much babe we are all okay ." I tell her grabbing her hand to comfort her.

A/n ooooooo so what's Taylor planning?! Also I'm on vacation so don't expect an update for a while ! vote rate comment and check out my other stories ! love you guys