Ch 4.

*Hannahs POV

The ride to hotel room seemed to have lasted forever it made me so anxious I had to grab Cameron's attention for him to calm me down.

C: Hannah what's wrong?

He said in a whisper so he wouldn't distract the taxi driver.

H: When will arrive to the hotel?

C: about 5 minutes why?

H: I just needed to know because I'm getting anxious and just ready to get out of moving transportation.

C: Shhhh it's okay we will be there in less then 2 minutes and then we will get to meet the boys and maybe your boy.

He nudged me in a joking manor. I don't see how calm he can be they'll be thousands of girls and only 8 guys for me it'll be okay right?

C: Hey how many days do you have left anyways?

He asked me .

H: 16. you?

C: 18. 2 more than you. looks like we are here ! let's go!

Cameron hopped out the car and grabbed as much luggage as he could. I tipped and thanked the taxi driver for taking us to the hotel then joined Cameron in taking in our luggage and checking in.

Cameron went to get the information at the front desk. Alright Hannah I thought to myself. It's a time to be normal finally 16 days we can do this !

Before I knew it cameron was back.

H: So what the room plan?

C: turns out there's only 2 room since 4 of the boys flights got cancelled.

H: which ones did it happen to be?

C: Carter, Taylor, Aaron, and Nash.
So me you Matthew in one room and Jack&Jack and Shawn in the other.

H: Alright cool well I'm just happy the only moving thing I have to ride till tomorrow is the elevator!

We both laughed and got in the elevator and punched in our floor number 3.

The elevator rang signaling that we have reached our destination.

H: what's the room number ?

C: 308

I ran down the hall till I found 308 . 306. 307. Here we are 308!

H: Found it!!!

I jumped up and down with joy the floor shook.

C: Hannah calm down.

He said as he caught up and put in the room key.

AUTHORS NOTE: Cliff hanger I'm sorry and I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever it's been awhile I've had writers block but I got inspiration and decided to write thanks for 200 reads you guys I'll update again soon!