Ch 45.

*Cameron's POV

It's happening again. I'm tired of it. It was does once but happened again. I'm going to do something about it. They can't stay away from each other. It's like I'm invisible it's complete bull shit. I brought her here and I can take her back. I'm proud she's found her light to the end of the tunnel but I can't help but feel used it's an awful feeling but I can't help but feel that way.

* Ashley's POV

It was Jennifer and I's day to make breakfast for everyone. I couldn't help but worry about Cameron. He's been acting strange. It has been bothering because what ever it is has caused him to snap at me for no apparent reason and it does hurt my feelings because I just wanna be here for him but he just pushes me away and I don't think I take it much longer. I watched him as he walked down the stairs lazily in his pjs to come down for breakfast even though I'm upset with him I can't but smile because of how cute he is. "Morning." he mumbled to me taking me by shock he hasn't really given me any loving hugs are kisses in the last week when I noticed his change in behavior. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me gently on the the lips slow and soft. He then squeezed me closer I accepted because I thought he was back to the normal loving sweet Cameron he is . Everyone started piling into the kitchen and he stopped the hug once he spotted Taylor and Hannah playfully pushing each other down the stairs Hannah actually ended up falling a few steps making everyone laugh and Taylor ran down to pick her up it was cute. They were cute but apparently Cameron didn't think so because he just scoffed and went back to how he's been acting again. Then it hit me he missed his little sister she was growing up with her bae.

*Hannah's POV

"It's okay guys I meant to do that." I say as everyone is still laughing at Taylor and I goofing off as usual. We make our way to the table and take a seat right next to each other. "This looks delicious." I say out loud and everyone agrees. I get 3 pieces of bacon some sausage and pancakes then I just stare at my pancakes. "You know they aren't just going to magically float to you without you cutting them right?" Taylor says Sarcastically. "I don't have a knife." He hands me his knife he used and I just stare from the knife back to him. "what?" "Cut them for me pleaseee." "No." "pleaseeee." I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Fine.." "YAY!" Thank you baby!" I tell him as I give him a peck on the cheek. I could feel someone staring at me and I looked up to see Cameron I tried messing around with him and sticking my tongue out at him but he just rolled his eyes. Then I looked over to Ashley and she mouthed "He's getting jealous again." At that point I realized I haven't spent time with my brother in awhile .
I was caught off my train of thought when Taylor announced he didn't feel to good and passed out.

A/N hiiiiii guys it's bee awhile but hey here's a short little something to read until I have time to update I'm moving and don't have time to update so please bear with me on it and I'll get back to updating ASAP and oooooo there's going to be some drama

Comment what you think is going to happen.