Ch 42.

Anna's POV

It's feels great to be accepted and be a family with everyone. I couldn't ask for anything better. I have everything that matters right here traveling the world with the most amazing people you could ever meet. Everyone is so caring and so non judgmental which I was afraid of I feel like I've broke out of shell of shyness and showed everyone the real me which they've seemed to accept. I have never felt this way I guess it's part of those emotions real humans feel that I'm now experiencing. Today Ashley, Hannah, and I are going out with our boyfriends Cameron, Taylor, and Shawn. I'm so happy Ashley and I are on good terms now she's actually really nice and a good person she just had the wrong idea of me at first, but that's all the past now.

Ashley and Hannah met me In my room. "read this note." Hannah said handing me the letter. "it was on the fridge." Ashley added. "Hey girls we put some money on y'all's credit cards go buy something nice for our triple date tonight get your nails done treat yourselves be back by 6:00 the limo will be waiting for you guys. After I finish reading the note I look up and smile at the girls they look excited as well . "they are the best!" I squealed and they joined in. "well it's one now we should probably go I have the keys to the range rover let's go !" Hannah said as we ran now the steps of out beach house and hopped in the nice car. "Where to first?" Hannah asked from the drivers seat. "I say we go dress hunting first then shoes then go get a mani Petti and then get out hair and makeup done!" Ashley suggested. We all agreed on that then headed to a small boutique call I candy that sold pretty fancy dresses.

We walked in and there was this pretty woman with short blonde hair and brown eyes "hello ladies what are we looking for today?" She asked us. "We are going on a date with our boyfriends tonight and we need a dress." I told her. "hmm short or long?" we all looked at each other. "short." we all said in unison because it's not like we are going to prom or anything and we aren't going clubbing." do you have any high-low?" Hannah asked. "yes we do actually right this way." we followed her as we reach the High-low dresses and begin to search. I end up finding a yellow sher fabric and the bottom and strapless white at the top and jewels in the middles that connect the bottom from the top. Ashley ends up finding a pink and green one her favorite colors. and Hannah gets a mint with jewels at the top they are all fancy but not to fancy we get high heels that match our dresses we pay and thank the lady and head back to the car. We go get our nails hair and makeup done then head back to out beach house to get in the limo.

After about a 20 minute drive the limo finally comes to a stop and the driver comes and opens the door for us as we get out we are all speechless by the scene we see. We are at this park but there's a big fancy tent set up and men on both sides of the pathway with rose petal leading to the tent are dressed up in tuxedos playing the violin and other softly played instruments. We walked to the tent to see Shawn Taylor and Cameron holding flowers. I walk over to Shawn as Hannah and Ashley walk over to their baes. "This is amazing." i tell him as I give him a hug. "You deserve it babe." he kisses my forehead as we walk over to the table set up for two there is also two other tables I'm guessing for everyone else. He pulls the chair out for me and I gladly sit down. He walks over to his seat and a waiter comes and takes our order. "you look amazing anna." Shawn tells me . Tonight is going to be perfect. I look at Ashley and Cameron they are hugging each other and laughing about something I look over at Hannah and Taylor and he's whispering something in her ear and she has
a smile on her face they are perfect.

Taylor's POV

"You look amazing beautiful." I say into her ear. She smiles "and you look handsome as always." She says as she kisses my nose. I couldn't help but smile. " do you wanna go sit down?" she asked. "I actually planned something else for us the boys don't know. I look and saw them sitting down enjoying themselves. I took Hannah's hand and we ran out the back entrance of the tent. I picked her up bridal style and told her to cover her eyes. After I made our way over the destination I set her down and she opened her eyes. we were by a tree with lights thrown all through it and soft music playing it was like a dance floor. "oh Taylor I didn't know you could be such a softie!" she told me . "only for you." I kissed her softly. "may I have this dance?" she nodded and I walked her over to the dance floor and we started to slowly dance she rested her head on my chest and everything was just so perfect I never wanted it to end this girl has me whipped I'd do anything for her . I think after we eat I'm ready to ask her.

A/n woooooaaahhhh what's Taylor going to ask!? I tried to make this chapter longer than others because I'm going on vacation to Disney and won't be able to update a lot also they all live in a beach house in Cali sorry if I said somewhere else but I changed it to that enjoys!