Ch 51.

ONE MONTH LATER

*Taylor's POV

It's been a month since we've all been together. We didn't want it to be this way and we still don't. Let me feel you in on some things. The night of our nerf gun war victory we headed out to celebrate with pizza. It was all fun everyone enjoying themselves and each other's company since that was something we haven't done in forever. I remember that night clearly, but it still haunts me. How could something as simple as going out for pizza with friends haunt you? well you're about to find out ..

-FLASH BACK-

I held my beautiful girlfriends hand and every time I do I seem to get butterflies in my stomach all over again. She's so beautiful and special to me even the kindest gesture like holding hands warms my heart. We walk into the pizza place and we get to the order what kind of pizza we get a jumbo meat lovers pizza for all of us because it's that big and everyone who lost the game had to put their money together to pay for it. We took a seat and just made small talk while we waited for our food. It was nice to have a day with everyone all together having fun being young and reckless. The pizza came and we all were eating. I was of course sitting next to Hannah who excused her self to go to the bathroom. She gave me a quick peck on the lips. If I knew that was the last kiss from her I'd ever receive it would of been special. I waited patiently about 5 minutes waiting for Hannah to return. I tried not let it bother me maybe it was that time of the month who knows? Another 10 minutes went by and I decided to speak up and have one of the girls go check on her. "Jennifer would you mind-" is all I could get out before craziness took over the entire building. Gun shots went off making it shear panic everywhere. Babies crying. Mothers screaming. Husbands making them stay behind them. A girl runs out the lady's room I was hoping it to be Hannah, but I was wrong. "We have a killer rapist! We have a killer rapist! Run protect your families." I looked over at Cameron and he looked at me. We had the same idea. That lady was talking about Hannah. I made a run towards the lady's room as every one else was heading towards the exit. "Hold the fuck up! you aren't going in there." some guy said before pushing me down and knocking the rest of the guys down so they couldn't fight back. Next thing I know I see this guy come out with Hannah limp in his arms all tied up looking hopeless. It was supposed to be a nice night out instead the love of my life is being taken away from me and there is nothing I can do about it. This was obviously planned there are so many men here to hold us down just to get Sweet Hannah and I don't know why.

-END OF FLASHBACK -

So there you have it. It's been a hard month of trying to track this people down, but no luck. I haven't given up and don't plan on it until I find out what has happened to my princess. She could dead or just kidnapped/raped one or the other or possibly both. I feel as if this was all my fault like I should of not let her go to the bathroom. I know that sounds clingy, but I'm still just all shook up. It's been the by far scariest thing in my life and I don't think anything will ever be able to too that. Seeing the girl you were made for limp in some mans arm with a mask over her mouth. He could of very well rapped her in the bathroom and no one would of known. Also knowing the girl who you'd plan on loosing your virginity too because after all she was specially made for you be taken by someone so sick and cruel and undeserving my poor baby is ruined. I want to let go but I know there's something left to hold onto. She could be out there helpless and broken alive waiting for me to rescue her. Investigators are doing the best they can. I'd like to think she's out there alive but we never know I hope that's the case, but there's also possibly other cases such as death all I want to know is what happened to her I at least need to know that. Everyone kinda needed a break so we all kind of drifted our own ways because to be honest it shook us all up seeing your best friend like that everyone has made it hard on themselves because of it we are all upset but the main people are Cameron and I. Everyone went back to there hometown to try to get over this tragedy they still want to know but I think it's too much for them. Cameron and I as well as Ashley stayed together to find out and get to the bottom of this that was his sister he wants an anwser just like I do.

A/N sorry for a short chapter but hey it's an update with more to come!