Ch 18.

*Taylor's POV

I wake up the next morning quite lonely.

I sit up and rub my eyes the realize that Hannah had slept with Cameron.

I wasn't jealous or anything because I knew Hannah and Cameron are just siblings and that they needed to have their time together after being apart .

They're so close.

Now they are back with their amazing bond me and Cameron can actually talk.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast and was greeted by Carter in the elevator.

C: Hey what's up bro?!

We did a little hand shake.

T: not much just about to get some breakfast for Hannah and I and I guess Cameron.

C: Ahh! He's letting you fuck around with her ehh?

I really didn't know how to respond to that so I just decided to agree with him because I didn't want him knowing how we are all programmed and shit he'd probably think I'm in my feelings like Drake about a girl when actually she was made specifically for me which makes her 20000000 times better that anyways else.

T: Yeah. He wasn't sure about it at first, but it's all good now.

C: you are one lucky guy she's pretty hot.

T: Yeah she's gorgeous.

I didn't appreciate him calling her 'hot' but I let it slide.

We chatted awhile and took a picture to post on Instagram because the fans have requested a "selfie" of Carter and I .

I headed back up to the room to see an already up and dressed Hannah playing a intense card game of war with Cameron.

"I WIN AGAIN COCK LOVER!"

She yells at Cam. yep definitely made for me I thought to myself .

She's adorable .

T: Hey guys I brought y'all breakfast.

H: aww thanks babe that was sweet of you!

C: yeah thanks appreciate it Bro!

It was good to see we are all getting along and all.

After we all ate Cameron had to go meet up with Ashley that just left Hannah and I .

T: so Matthew and Jennifer are going on a date and want us to go with !

H: sounds good but where too?!

T: I believe he said the aquarium .

H: I've always wanted to go to one!

T: good we will be leaving around 2:00

H: I'm excited!

She squirms around and does a happy dance she is so cute.

I went over to her and pulled her in close to me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

She was all cuddled into my torso and we sat on the couch and cuddled.

*Carters POV

I was talking to Taylor about Hannah and him.

They are really cute together .

She is smoking .

I asked if cam let him fuck with her .

He said yes.

I know I'm not supposed to tell anyone about my secret but now I know he isn't like me.

Is there anyone like me?

AUTHORS NOTE :

Oooooo so Carter is like Ashley Cameron Hannah Taylor Jennifer and Matthew !!!

Join the club!

I just wanna say I love you guys so much like you have no idea you make my day when you comment I'm glad y'all enjoy the story!

1.4k reads wow! That's amazing

You guys should message me on here don't be scared I'd love to talk to yall