Chapter 2

Time skip a few months

During the months that passed, you had to move to Norway because your parents wanted better jobs and a fresh start. Your brother, Vernon, (just pretend) plays soccer, you used to play together as children, but you always enjoyed watching him play. This time you decided to go to one of his games and watch for yourself.

Present

You are in the car with your parents and brother Vernon. He was ecstatic for you to watch him play, you hadn't been able to watch him in a while with moving and everything going on.

You guys finally arrived and Vernon immediately grabbed your hand and drug you across the field to meet some of his team mates. And yes, this is the reason he made us all leave 20 minutes early.

When you guys got to where everyone was huddled in a big circle, Vernon stopped abruptly and sent you flying due to the high speed he was pulling you at. You braced yourself for the hard impact of the ground, but it never came. You cautiously opened your eyes, afraid to see the hard ground coming at you fast, but the only thing you saw the one and only Marcus Gunnarsen holding you in his arms. A slight blush made its way across your face as you quickly got up and apologized profusely.

Your POV

'I'll kill Vernon for this!' I thought as I braced myself for the hard ground to break my face. But the impact never came...'Am I dead?' I thought. Then I slowly opened my eyes to see the one and only Marcus Gunnarsen with his arms wrapped tight around me. I felt my cheeks turn a slight red. I failed to notice the small flush on his cheeks and Martinus laughing in the background. "Kya!" I yelled as I jumped up.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I yelled bowing.

"I-it's alright.." Marcus said with a tinted dust painting his face. He suddenly found the ground the most interesting thing. Realization then set in.

"VERNON EUGENE (L/n)! GET OVER HERE THIS MOMENT AND APOLOGIZE!" I yelled now fuming in anger and embarrassment.

"Woah, (Y/n), calm down, we can talk about this..." Vernon said as he slowly backed away.

You were usually really sweet and kind, but when it came to your brother or disrespectfulness, well, it's a different story. I soon caught him and drug him over by the ear.

Marcus POV

I was talking with my teammates when everyone suddenly stopped and looked the direction I was facing away from, I quickly turned just in time to obtain the impact of a flying girl. She had her eyes shut tightly. I blushed as I noticed her all too familiar (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. It was the girl from our concert a month ago! I had forgotten about her until now. She looked at me and I was too busy blushing to notice the slight tint on her face. I smiled a little while looking away. I could hear Martinus laughing in the background but had no time to react because the girl jumped up, and apologized.

"I-It's okay." I replied blushing while I looked away. The girl then jumped up and ran after one of our teammates. "VERNON EUGENE (L/n)! GET OVER HERE THIS MOMENT AND APOLOGIZE!" She yelled after my teammate and good friend Vernon.

"Woah, (y/n), calm down, we can talk about this..." Vernon responded while backing away. (Y/n)... so that's her name. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady. I-I want to befriend her. She drug her brother over to me by the ear.

"Now apologize!" She said. Her brother apologized as fast as he could..

"I'm so deeply sorry for what I've done!" I laughed. "It's fine!" I replied. The coach showed up and said it was time for the game. Maybe I'll talk to her later.