Chapter 3

Timeskip to after the game because I'm lazy.

No one's POV

Yes! They won! Everyone on the team rejoiced, even (Y/n).

She ran out onto the field and started jumping. They were extra excited because they had won a spot in the championships! (Y/n) might've gotten a bit too excited... mostly because she hugged the person next to her and guess what? It wasn't her brother. Nope, it was actually Marcus, with of course, Martinus on the other side of her. They hugged accidentally while jumping up and down, that was, until they heard a *click* and a saw a bright white light.

They quickly separated blushing and saw Martinus and her brother standing there with a camera.

"H-Hey! Delete that!" (Y/n) said blushing.

" Let me think. Hm.... nope." Martinus said laughing.

"Rest in pieces my dear friend." Vernon said backing away slowly.

Martinus' face suddenly went pale as he realized what he meant.

"Okay okay!" He said while he pretended to delete the photo while smirking internally.

"Okay guys let's head to our house!" Marcus said running to the van where their parents waited. (It's only you them and your brother going)

"Have fun Vernon!" (Y/n) said as she smirked.

"Oh no you don't! You're coming with me!" Vernon said pulling her to the car.

"NUUUU." (y/n) said dramatically.

Marcus and Martinus laughed and (Y/n) let a blush slip. She sighed with relief when she thought no one had noticed, but she accidentally made eye contact with Martinus and saw an evil smirk lurking on mis face. I paled and turned away.

Everyone got in the car and Martinus and Vernon called the front seats meaning you and Marcus had to sit in the back. It was awkward but (Y/n) tried to make conversation.

Your POV

This is weird... might as well get to know him better. *poke* nothing. *poke poke*

"What?" He said in an annoyed tone.

'Tch, he didn't even look over here...hm... I'll show him.'

I leaned over close to his ear and whispered, "You've got cooties now." I said as I smirked evilly. "NOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled dramatically as he waved his arms.

"Guys help me!" He said with a smirk knowing he was giving them cooties as well.

He snaked his arms around them.

"Guess what guys?" He asked them.

"What?" They asked.

Marcus smirked and said quietly. "You have cooties."

He then leaned back in his own seat watching them freak out. We laughed together at the sight. We then sat in silence the rest of the ride home. (a/n Somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence!)