Chapter 14

*Dan's point of view*

      It was already noon, and Phil was still not up. I decided to go ahead and do something with the rest of my day. I got dressed and texted Ann to see if she wanted to help me make a video with me. She said yes. I texted Phil to let him know we were going to do a video so when he got up, he would know. I set up the camera and lights, and I waited on Ann to show up.

      The next thing I knew, Ann was there. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her upstairs.

      "You're excited to make a YouTube video," Ann joked.

      "Why wouldn't I be if you're going to be in it?" I replied.

      Ann gave me a playful shove. "You're such a dork, Dan."

      "I know."

      "This is kinda awkward, but I was wondering if you could maybe put my channel in the description in case someone wanted to look me up." Ann twisted her hair.

      "You have a channel? You never told me about this."

      "It's because I've been so worried that you might judge me on them. They have really bad editing, and I don't even know what I'm doing. Hell, I don't even have 100 subscribers."

      "And?" I smiled. "Like I would care about that, but I will only put you in the description if... you give me another kiss."

      "Do I have to?" Ann said sarcastically before pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, and she put her arms around me. We stayed there for what seemed like hours, but when we parted, Ann and I smiled at each other.

      "Now, let's get that video recorded."