Chapter 18

*Ann's point of view*

      I closed the door to my bedroom and slid down the door. I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my head on them.

      Before I knew it, the whole world was spinning. I couldn't breathe. My hands starting shaking, then my arms, and soon my entire body was. The tears burned my face as they fell to the floor.

      I tried to climb into bed, but my body collapsed half-way there. I looked up at the ceiling, and I slipped out of consciousness.

*Phil's point of view*

      Dan slammed the door when he came home.

      "Dan, are you alright?" I asked.

      No answer.

      "Dan?" I opened the door to his bedroom and saw him crying as he sat on the edge of his bed.

      "For fuck's sake, Phil. You could've knocked."

      "Are you okay, Dan?" 

      "Well obviously not if I'm crying."

      "Do you want to tell me what happened?" 

      He explained to me what had happened. "Did I do something wrong, Phil?"

      "No. There's obviously something she's not telling you, but it's not your fault."

      "Are you sure about that?"

      "I'm positive because..." I cupped his chin and stared into his eyes. "Who could be mad at you?" I moved my head towards his, and then...

      Our lips collided.

      Dan was hesitant at first, but then, he was more into it than me. I guess old habits were coming back to the surface.

      I felt his tongue gliding down my neck, tasting every bit of it. His hands started to work my shirt off of me. I kissed his neck and nibbled at it. He was so submissive to me.

      I pulled his shirt off. We fell, so that his back was on the bed and I was on top of him.

      "I've missed this," I whispered into his ear.

      "It's been a while, hasn't it?" he growled.

      "There's the Dan I remember." I kissed him passionately. He let out a soft moan.

      "Dan, do you wanna go completely back to old times?"

      "Yes..."