Chapter 19

*Dan's point of view*

      I woke up to naked Phil twirling my hair with his finger.

      "Morning, handsome." Phil smiled at me.

      I looked down at myself, and I'm also naked. "Phil, what happened last night?"

      "You don't remember?" He moved closer to me, so that he was inches from my face. "This might make you remember." 

      He started kissing me gently and then passionately. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. My entire body went limp under Phil's touch. His tongue started to taste my entire body. I let out a small moan.

      He pulled away. "Did that help you remember?"

      I bit my lip. I didn't remember it. 

      I pulled myself off of Phil. "Last night was mistake, Phil. I'm with Ann."

      Sorrow fell on Phil's face. "Oh. Yeah, it was." Phil got up and left.

      I ran my fingers through my hair. How could I let that happen to me while I'm with Ann? Technically, we're not girlfriend/boyfriend, but we were invested in each other. I mean my feelings were hurt last night, and I drank and drank. But how could I not have remembered having sex with Phil?

      The most important question is: Why did it feel so good when he kissed me this morning?

*Ann's point of view*

      I woke up on my bedroom floor. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the clock. I had been asleep for 14 hours.

      I get up, and my balance is unstable. I grab onto my dresser because I felt like I was about to fall. I texted Dan to see if he was up.

      No answer.

      I sighed and sat down on my bed. I looked at my bruises and cuts that my dad gave me last night. They hadn't gotten any better. 

      I looked over to my bedside table. A picture of my mother was there. She looked so happy and healthy. 

      It was taken only moments before she died.