Chapter 15

*Dan's point of view*

      Ann and I had finished recording the video. It was "get to know you" game because we decided that that would be the best way to introduce Ann to my YouTube audience.

      "So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Ann.

      "I don't really know. Anything would be fine as long as I get to spend time with you." Ann rested her head on my shoulder.

      "Have you ever been around London just for fun?"

      "Nope."

      "So you're telling me that in the year you've been living here that you've never just gone around London for fun."

      "Am I a bad person now?"

      "Not at all. That just means I have some place to take you for our official first date." I smiled at her.

      "Dan, you're so cheesy." She giggled.

      "Is it bad that I want to take you on a date?"

      "Of course not, but you should have told me earlier. I wore something to make a video in not something for a date."

      "You look beautiful. You don't need to change at all."

      "I don't care. I'm going to go home and change. Come pick me up in an hour."

      "Okay." She stood up and gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

      Once she had left, I knocked on Phil's door. "Phil, are you up yet?" I asked quietly.

      "Just got up. I'm not feeling too good, so I'm going to stay in bed the rest of the day," Phil responded.

      "Want me to get anything for you?"

      "No... I'm fine..."

      "I'm going to be leaving soon. Ann and I are going on our first date tonight."

      "Have fun."

      "If you'd rather me stay here and take care of you, I will," I offered

      "No. Go have fun with Ann. I'll be fine on my own."

      "I hope you feel better."

      "Me too..."