Chapter 30

*Dan's point of view*

      I didn't remember the trip back home. I just remembered closing the front door and collapsing onto the floor. I was numb, raw. No emotions. Just...

      ...empty...

      I was a shell of a human.

      I heard footsteps run down the stairs. I heard him talking, but I couldn't understand the words he was saying. I felt him helping me up the stairs and leading me to my room.

      "Phil, she's gone." I sat down on the edge of my bed and stared at the ground.

      "What? You called me to tell me that she was waking up." He sat down next to me and looked at me.

      "She's alive, but she broke up with me and told me to never talk to her again."

      "I'm so sorry Dan, but if we're being honest, was she really someone that you would want to spend your entire life with?"

      I stared at him. "I-I never thought about that. She made me happy, but I barely knew her."

      "Wouldn't you rather spend your life with someone you knew very well?"

      "I guess, but there was just something special about her. I just don't know why."

      "You deserve someone better than her."

      "She told me that exact same thing."

      "Than it must be true." He moved closer to me.

      "I miss her so much."

      "I can make you forget all about her." He leaned in and began kissing me.

      I needed his touch now more than ever before. I kissed him so much force. I pushed him down on the bed and kissed him. I didn't care about the consequences. I just wanted him.

      Phil and I were in the middle of making out when my phone buzzed. I immediately pulled away and checked my phone.

      It was a tweet from Ann that read: "I'm moving back to America today. Hopefully, I can start a whole new life there."

      I just stared at my phone for a minute and then chucked it across the room. I screamed as loud as I could before burying my face in my pillow.

      "Dan, are you alright?"

      "Obviously I'm not fucking okay."

      "Just forget about that, and let's continue where we left off."

      He was right. I didn't want to deal with her right now.

*Ann's point of view*

      When I got home from the hospital, my father was waiting there. 

      "Ann." My father came up to me and hugged me. "I was worried sick since the moment the hospital called telling me you were that."

      "I'm fine. I just want to leave London... forever."

      "Than pack your things. I can get you out of London tonight. I'll book you a hotel, and you can stay there while I find us a place to live."

      "Are you serious?"

      "I'd move to another galaxy if it keeps you alive."

      The next thing I knew, I was on a plane headed for New York City. 

      To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the author. Thank you so much for reading this Phan fiction. I hope you enjoyed it. This is the end of the book, but it is not the end of the story. I will be writing the next book in the series soon. The next book will be called Finding Ann.

I hope you will continue to read this. See ya!