I shouldnt have left you hanging😒

Mateo pov
It was samantha sitting on the floor crying sitting up straight.that my baby my heart sink. The girl i really wanna be with is crying over someone like me.

Samantha pov
Why am i crying over someone that i just met and i guess i love someone that i really wanna be with but i guess he wanna be with jade😢.i finally get up and turn to see mateo looking at me......shit i turn around made fast and try walking away i dont wanna talk to him.

Mateo pov
Samantha saw me looking at her and she turned around...nah am not letting her leave like that.

So i run up to grab her arm and try pulling her close.but she trys pushing me away i was about to let go but another side was like keep grabing her so i did.
Samantha:let me go(crying)
Mateo:no i love you
Samantha:yea right
Mateo: but i really do
Samantha: lIESSSSS I HATE U MATEO
I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U

At that point my eyes where watering i was crying myself she hates me. Hates me😢😢😢😢😢
I let go of her because i realized i was crying myself now. And she took off running.and i just stood there with my face buried in my face crying like a bitch.they always did say that if a boy crys over a girl they really love her. And i guess well maybe i really do love her.

Jade:MATEO
Mateo:what(trys wiping his face)
Jade: are u crying(almost starts laughing)
Mateo:no(lies)
Jade: what did samantha do to you imma slice her neck open(she was dead serious)
Mateo:nothing it wasn't her fault)
Jade:oh so it was yours didnt i say for you not to talk to her
Mateo: YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME
Jade:i most definitely is (pulls out a knife) TRY ME
Mateo: jade what is it that you really want from me.....SEX is really all you want all i want is attention from somebody that i really love and that person is not you.
Jade: stfu mateo you know you want me low-key but then want samantha fuck that hoe shes nothing shes wrothless and i bet she'll do the same thing that imma about to do to you.
Mateo:samantha is not like that i love her with all my he-*gct*
Jade stabs mateo in his stomach
I look down and see me bleeding i cant believe jade would do something that crazy.
Jade:opps sorry tatortot(laughing)
She walks away and my back slides down the wall with blood all over it.i sit there think my time has come imma die nobody gonna save me.
My eye lids start to open and close slowly as the pain gets wrost and i finally black out😒

Cliffhanger😛
Find out what happens next💙
Did you really think jade is that crazy
(I mean crack does speak for a crackheads life)😭😭
Do you think anyone is gonna save mateo?
Do you think samantha is gonna do something back to jade?
Find out in the next chapter 💙
-allanzia kisses*💙