🏡

Samantha pov
What the hell it all was happening so fast i need to get out of hear....he put me into a trunk after he stopped for gas....how dumb can u be......i wonder where im going....

Im tried of the bullshit tbh......

I needa be careful what if im pregnant uhhh and mateo what about mateo what happen to my baby....i hope he's alright...

This never was supposed to happen like wtf....im dead ass tight....ughh its like i will never get revenge on dayshawn and jade's bitch ass....

Ughhhh

I kick the trunk wall....

Dayshawn:shut up lil bitch or imma tecah you a lesson
Samantha:LET ME TF OUT OF THIS BITCH

i dont think he clearly hear me because he's all the way in the front and all i can hear is him laught a lil and all i can hear is the sound of the tires on the road....

Ughhh shortly later i pull up to an house......

He pulls me out the trunk and walks me to the front door.

I never really seen this house before and there's barely any house around this house.....

Samantha:where am I
Dayshawn:don't ask questions lil bitch
Samantha:*sighs*

He rings the door bell and another nigga opens the door.....

Dayshawn:heres your bitch* he pushes me forward......*
???:thanks
Dayshawn:where's my money nigga
???:right here stop bitching

He then give's him about 25k 3 bands

Woah I say to myself

And did he just sell me wtf do i look like

The boy then closes the door...and looks at me up and down and bites his lips...

???:your cute whats your name

Samantha:i didn't say anything at first but then i did

Samantha:samantha
???:hmmm samantha the human Panther*bites lips*

To me this boy is creeping me out

He's taller than me i say about 6'2 and he's lightskin and has black hair and brown eyes...im not gonna lie but he's cute......but still why im i hear...tf

Samantha:whats your name
???: jose
Samantha:hmm why am i here
Jose:i brought you to be mine
Samantha:ummm can i leave
Jose:no wtf your mine and you gonnna stay here with me and never leave....you will respect me and obey what i say......
Samantha:wtf no...
Jose:don't say no to

Idk i felt like crying

I want mateoooo nowwww

The boy walks closer to me and holds my hand down to the wall...

Samantha:Let go of me
Jose:SHUT UP

He grabs me by my neck and looks at me into my eyes and kisses me i didn't kiss back this is wrong..omfg this is creepy.....i can feel his hand traveling down onto my legs...

Nooo...nooo he picks me up and....takes me up stairs....

Im screaming only to realise that nnone can hear me....where far off from other house...........

He pushes me on to the bed and gets on top of me...

Samantha:Stoppppp....
Jose:i bet im better than dayshawn......

Nooooo nooo....

He takes off my t- shirt and forces my hands down and grabs my shirt and ties my hands down.... And used tape over my mouth

Why tf is my hands always tied tf down...

He touches my belly and makes his hands down to my pants.....

Im tryna scream but i cant.......i can feel tears going down my face as....he takes off my pants and panties and forces himself into me......his dick is huge omfg is tryna break my fucking walls.....i can't take it........this shit hurts.....

45mins later

Author:well got damn

He finally finishes and my body hurts like wtf

He climbs into bed with me and wraps his arms around my waist and im pretty sure...he's asleep because of his snoring....

But me i cant sleep i miss mateo i wonder how he is doing...all i can do is cry and cry...

My self to sleep

Allaznia kisses*🏡