I'M SO STUPID

Samantha pov
I got up to open the door to see jade the biggest whore i know.ughhh why does she always gets in the way i swear she never learns.

Samantha:what do u want little bitch
Jade:MATEO
Samantha:oh well sorry u just interrupted our making out so if you will excuse me i wanna finish(trys closing door)
But jade buts her foot in the way

Jade:ion going nowhere til i get what i want
Samantha:then i guess you gonna age cuz its gonna be a while.
Jade:thats ig i'll wait(trys pushing her way in)
But i push her back out

Samantha:look little bitch why couldnt you just accept the fact that he move on and upgraded to someone better than you dont you understand that u will never have him.

Jade:well if i cant have him then i will take someone that ik is very important to him(trys pulling my arm)
Jade:yoooo keykey keymara and Savannah help me get this bitch.

Mateo pov
I was moving closer to try and grab jade to throw her to the floor but then keymara turned around and pointed a gun at me.

Keymara:move one inch closer word to my mother imma shoot u

Mateo:why do ya always do this do ya ever stop

Keykey:shut up baboon lips

Savannah:jade lets teach this bitch a lesson.
(Throws her up against the wall)
Mateo(my anger is growing bigger each time they hit her i wanna bang there head against the wall so hard but keymara is pointing a gun at me and i just have my head down.

Keymara:awww lil puppy sad when his friends aren't hear.i told you i would catch ya niggas lacking.

Mateo:........

They was watching them hit the shit outta samantha and then she passes out and keymara still pointing a gun at me while they pick up samantha and walk towards the door.

Mateo:WHERE YA TAKING HER

Savannah:oh on a trip

Keymara:say byebye(blows a kiss and still pointing. The gun at me)

Jade:its for me and u tator tot to make us happy again.
Mateo:(i never was happy)mumbles
Jade:what was that babyboy speak up
Mateo:i never was happy to begin with
Jade:(slaps him across his face
Jade:how could you say that.......you just made me wanna do whats going to happen to her now.....even worst.........
Mateo:imma kill you
Jade:no you won't you love me too much
Mateo:no i dont i love samantha
Jade:no you dont you love me.....SAY U FUCKING LOVE ME.....
Keymara:say it(putting the gun to my head)
Mateo:........I love you jade
Jade:i cant hear you
Mateo:i love you.......jade........
Jade:a little louder i cant hear you.
Mateo:I LOVE YOU JADE I LOVE SO FUCKING MUCH.....(imma throw up)
Jade:awwww i love you to(kiss him on the lip)
Mateo:(now imma really throw up)
Jade:by mateo....and oh dont tell anyone not even your friends because i will find out and come for u......Yes i stock you.....😊
........leaves having keykey and keymara and Savannah carry samantha out the door.

Mateo:UGHHHHHH I REALLY FUCKED UP I HATE MY FUCKING LIFEEEEEE...UGGGGHHHHHHH GOOODDD WHHY ME WHY TF ME.....COME ON WHY IS SHE ALWAYS IN THE WAY.........

Knock knock knock.....

I get up and answer the door and the gang was stay there half dry.

Aye:what happen wheres samantha......
Mateo:........
Ayo:hello
Mateo..........
Ayo:....MATEO......MATEO BACK TO EARTH.
zavi:yo bro helloooooo.
Ocean:Mateooooooo
Queenie:Mateooooooo

All i hear was everyone calling my name and i black out.....i fell on the floor unresponsive.......plz dont tell me i'm dead.......this happened before......this is the same place i was before inside my head a dark and cold place where noone can hear u or see you......only vocies i been hear before when i got stab and my eyes where closing slowly by slowly until i woke up some place.i'm not going crazy trust me I'm not one all those people have to go to a facility for crazy people we're only certain visitors can visit you a certain times I'm not that crazy but it's just like sometimes this place is so magical unreal may seem real but it's really not there...........

5 hours later.........

Mateo pov
I woke up in a white fresh room just like before.....i been going through so much.....so much problems that are very hard to understand that only sometimes its best to keep it to urself....so that u dont sound crazy or needa take some overly size pills that are hard to swallow(pause no homo)

My vision is so blurry....even if i rub them there still blurry until i could see
Clear and see......

Cliffhanger......
Ik that i was supposed to right alot but there's gonna be a part 2 to this section.....i'm hella tried....gn
Allanzia kisses*💙