ARE U BLIND TO FACTS

Mateo pov
I was walking out my door to see....................JADE wtf why is she here i dont fuck with her. She had make up on to cover up the marks that samantha left on her face.she wasnt with any of her friends so what does she want. Is she here to harm me again. Nah bitch you got me fucked up am fighting ur dumb ass.

Jade:hi mateo i see ur home alone😏
Mateo:bye hoe idfwu
Jade:look mateo i want you back
Mateo:(is this bitch serious)HELL NO ARE U DUMB FIRST OFF U TRYING KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE GIRL I LOVE MORE THAN U WAIT WHY I SAID MORE THAN U I DONT EVEN LIKE U I CANT STAND U. UR UGLY ASF ION KNOW WHY I EVEN DATE UR STUPID ASS U CRAZY U DONT KNOW WHEN TO LEAVE ANYONE ALONE.CRAZY UGLY STUPID LONELY STANK PUSSY HAVING ASS BITCH.AND THEN GOT THE NERVES TO STAB ME AND SHOW UP TO A HOSPITAL AND THAN THREATENED SAMANTHA(PUNCH)

I dont know what came over me i lost it i couldnt help it i had to hit her she just annoying i dont put my hands on a girl but this bitch is not a girl not to me not anymore.
Jade:dumb bitch(trys swinging)
Mateo(dubs everything)is that all you got(pushes her to the side where the bushes are and she falls backwards)

I just walk alway to the bus stop.looking back to see jade trying her hardest to get up but them pushes are high from the steps.the bus is coming and i look back and see her staring at me while stoping.and me being myself i wave.

Jade:imma get you mateo mark my words.
Mateo:yea w.e(starts laughing)

Ion try taking no shit from this bitch.

I get on the bus and samantha isnt on the bus yet so i sit down waiting for the next few stops for her to get on.

Samantha pov
Am struggling to get out the house and the bus is coming so i stand there waiting and i get on and see mateo.he waves at me and i walk over to sit next to him and kiss him on the lips.

Mateo pov
Omfg she kiss everytime she does i feel a spark of something thats unexplainable.

Mateo:what was that for
Samantha:oh just something speacil
Mateo:(am on cloud 9 i say to myself)
Samantha:mateo
Mateo:huh
Samantha:you ok
Mateo:yea why
Samantha:because ur just looking off into space as usual
Mateo:oh i was thinking about what i did to jade
Samantha:what did you do to jade(her voice sounds annoyed and jealous)
Mateo:oh she came to my house and tryed saying we should get back together and i spazzed out on her and punched her in her face and pushed her in the bushes and walked alway.
Samantha:aye savage am happy u finally did something to that bitch.
Mateo:😂

Samantha pov
Should i give mateo a chance i mean he is someone i been looking for my whole life something about him is unbelievable and unexplainable.❤

I look up because the bus stopped and jordan and queenie get on the bus.

Samantha:hey jordan hey queenie.
Both:hayyyy
Queenie:what yay wanna do today
Samantha:oh me and mateo are going to the movie
Jordan:ooouuuu
Samantha:nothing happening
Mateo:😑
Queenie:LMFAOO MATEOS FACE😭
samantha:(annoyed face)
The next stop is school.so everyone gets off and heads there separate ways.

Me and mateo are walking to our lockers.

Mateo pov
I was walking with Samantha and something told me to grab her hand so i did and she looked up at me and smiled and i smiled back.

And guess who i say my whole gang ayo(my brother),king imprint(benny)
Zavier(aspect zavi),zay(creator of juju on that beat)
And alonzo.

Mateo:aye wassup
Ayo:hey mateo whos that
Mateo:this is my girlfriend
Samantha(your what😑come again )
Ayo:hi my name is ayleo but you can call me ayo whats your name.
Samantha:Samantha but yay could call me sammy
Zay:hey am zay the creator of juju on that beat.
Zavier:am zavier also know as aspect zavi.
Samantha:i like your eyes😍
Mateo:😑
Imprint:am imprint also know as king imprint
Alonzo:and am alonzo.
Samantha:nice to meet all of yay.
Ayo:i heard you beat the shit outta jade like 3 times.
Samantha:yea i had to she fucking annoying.
Ayo:tell me about it she use to come over to my moms house and ask for everything.like bitch if you dont sit tf down. LMFAOO my mother didnt even like her nor did Julian.
Samantha:whos Julian.
Mateo:our lil brother
Samantha:wheres ur mom and dad
Mateo:on vacation.and Julian is at our grandmas house.
Samantha:oh ok we should head to class now.
All:ig
We all walk into class and half of the girls have hella heart eyes.jordan is staring at zavier really hard lml and Queenie is staring at ayo like dayumm daddy👅💦.and some other 3 girls are looking at zay and alonzo and imprint.
Well all take our seat and the 3 others girls that was staring at imprint,zay and alonzo started talking to me.

Girl#1:you know them
Samantha:yea
Girl#2: are u dating mateo
Samantha:ummm yea
Girl#3:your very pretty.
Samantha:awwww thank you,you are too all of  yay is.
Samantha:whats yay names
Girl1#:ocean
Girl2#:jasmine
Girl3#:crystal.
Samantha:my name is Samantha.
All:cool
Samantha:hey wanna hang out tmm
Them:sure
Teacher:stop talling back there
All:(giggling)

Allanzia kisses*💙
Imma update in 3 weeks and am d.a😪