Skyla Problem😔

Skyal POV
this chapter is all about me so welp deal with it niggas.

Im like a lil co-worker for jade but she more advance then me.She's crazy I recently killed a lil girla parent right in front of her eyes....And smiled at her with the bloody knife dripping all over the floor..I was going to kill the lil girl but she was so cute with her pjs on and her lil teddy bear she was horrified.She couldn't  Even move.

The reason why I killed her is because she owed me money for a year now and the last time I saw her I had warn her no exceptions.Ion care about the lil girl and the cops are looking for me welp im Jamaica as an hid out.The way I got pass the guards at the airport is I let them gang bang me.And they let me through.

Lmfao

And since jade told me about the tracking device when I bumped into her she told me I needed to get some of that.It was my share next and so welp I done alot of things for her and she owe me alot so why not.But imma wined up geting some dick from him.
Dick game 100% pull out game better be strong asf lmfao.Only wanna get pregnant speaking of pregnant jade told me about that lil bitch Samantha and how she failed her plans and welp how she lost her baby.Not my problem tbh and lmfao the funny part is Ion care about mateo and not jade even tho we technical sisters.Because my mother had sex with her father when she was one and I was born.And so welp yea.

Anyways imma get what I want no matter what.And me and jade wnats to kill samanth and eveeyone else including the baby lmfao ion care.But i want mateo.

Allanzia kisses*💭