Werid feelings

Samantha pov
I have a werid feeling about going home today i wanna stay at mateo house but i need to get clothes and is his mom and dad and Julian is back and there tired from there trip....imma text him a little later after my shower........

Dayshawn pov
Didn't i say i would be back when i was last at samantha's house.....sometimes you just dont leave ur door unlocked always check it...her door is open im inside her house its quite.....i can here the water running......imma just wait a while while im here i grab and apple and wait by the stairs.....

Samantha pov
I swear i have this werid feeling deep down inside of me a really bad one so i turn off the water and hop out and put on some clothes.....and walk down stairs grabbing my phone i walk to the steps not paying attention....and slowly walking down half way only to stop by someone voice...

Dayshawn:hi samantha (smirks)

Noooooo noooonooooo....i didn't even think i jet up them stairs and her ran after me and i trip and fall like in every white person movie(no offense) ......

Samantha:ahhhh shittt(my side hurts)

But i keep going but Dayshawn grabs me by my waist.....

Samantha:noooo stopppp Dayshawn nooo plzzzz
Dayshawn:what happen mami i told you i would be back(bends over and kisses her)

Ewwww he kissed me but i didn't kiss back i slapped him...why i did that he looked mad and his grips tighten.....he pulls me up and picks me up

Dayshawn:ur gonna regret what you done and ion give a fuck about ur boyfriend ur gonna be mine all mine or i will kill mateo.......and his friends

My body is frozen......im stock.....nooo god why the bad things always happens to the good people........

Samantha:noooo Dayshawn

And at this point my anxiety is happening noooooo i can't take over....he pins me down to the bed and get on top of me....im trying to fight back but he's strong then me.....he keeps pushing my hand down and starts kissing my neck.....nooo he's leaving hickeys and slow making his way down to my breast and puts his hands up my shirt and plays with them i feel helpless and weak......he lifts up my shirt and sucks on my nipple trust me i hate that shit.....she kisses my stomach and trys taking off my shorts...

Samantha:NOOOOO STOP( squirming to move)
Dayshawn:shut up(unbuckles pants)

He didn't even take his boxers off and i can see the print....YIKES.... He ties my arm with my shirt and that shirt hurts he takes off his shirt and takes off my shorts and panties.........wtf this is mateo's job....i swear...like wtffffffffff.....he spreads my legs and eats me out for a while...i swear im trying not to moan this is wrong...

Dayshawn:don't hold back bitch u know u like it....

Samantha:i dont like it...
Dayshawn:dont lie to papi
Samantha:your not my papi....MATEO IS....(i spat)

This nigga smacked me across my face

Owwwweeee this shit hurts

Dayshawn:you know what imma teach you a lesson....

He took off his boxers and rammed himself into me.....

Tears are falling down my face because its painful......he's fucking rapping me and theres nothing i can do about it.....he's just staring at me and looking at my titties.....he's enjoying it...OMFG....

What seem like forever he finally pulled out......

I just layed ther hopeless and helpless

Dayshawn:that was good imma do it again tmm.....oh and u better break up with mateo and don't talk to him or anything break all connection with the whole squad its just me and you...and btw dont let me catch u i will punish u...

And with that he kisses me and leaves....

I here the door close....i got my hands free and just cried to my self with the blankets wraped around me and cried myself to sleep.....

....why good why me😔

Poor Samantha

Allanzia kisses*❤