Stop starting with me😐

Queenie POV
Im just on the edge rn Im tried of everyone bullshit....Ayleo is getting me tight.I have ya know I still haven't gone back to the hotel after its been to days now.

And I don't know if I even wanna go back..

Why can't he understand that I love him and that I will do anything just for him because I love him so much.I give everyone a piece of my heart and at the end of the day im hurt.Ion do shit to deserve this.

He just keeps hurting me....I told him at the beginning of my relationship with him my past relationship.He promised me he would never do that to me.And my dumb ass had to fall for it.Like the idiot I am......fucking bitch make me sick to the max rn.

Rn im outside on the beach by myself who else would I be with....Im laying on a towel on the sand listening to the waves and shit.Its almost dark as well....sometimes it feels good to be by urself

A smaller circle gives you less problems.

I had my eye close and my hands under my head....

Im tried asf....Lmfao I might fall asleep.

I was getting ready to ko until someone shook me....

Wtf

I opened my eyes to see ayleo and immediately got mad asf.

Did he just fucking touch me.I can't stand being around him at this point..

I didn't even say crap to him I got up quickly and tryed making a run for it..

Ayleo POV
I know I fucked up but I love queenie way too much

Author:Should've thought about that until you fucked niyia...

Ayleo:Shhhh

Author:🐸☕

Ik I done bad and Im tryna make things work

Author:ion gonna even start

And im not about to let her get away.

I got up quickly and jetted after her..

I run pretty fast and was already right behind her.

She looked back and tryed to keep running on to be pulled back by me in her tracks...causing the sand to hit my shorts...

Ayo:Stoppp queenie

Queenie:Fuck off

Queenie POV
my blood was boiling over board by now.He's fucking annoying,You think you can do some damage to me leave me alone for a fews day thinking imma get over it and the try to make this work with me I think tf not.

I pushed his arm off and kept running,until he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me causing my legs to not touch thw ground.

Queenie:AYLEO BOWELS LET ME GO
Ayo:never
Queenie:stop starting with me
Ayo:But I love you so much
Queenie:noooooo
Ayo:yessss

He was tightening his grip....

Queenie:stoppp
Ayo:Shhhhh

He put me down and hugged me from the front...

I couldn't breathe

Queenie:uhhhh hmmm gajj
Ayo:did you say something
Queenie:BAHJA HANB HAMMM
Ayo:what

I finally couldn't breathe

Queenie:your crushing me get off
Ayo:You forgive me
Queenie:nooooo
Ayo:then your not moving

Queenie:How do you expect me to forgive you just right then and there,like you slept with someone and You know if I did that to you,you would've had a fucking shit fit and would've been all mad,understand where im coming from,see it the way I see it.Right now I don't even know if I wanna be with you anymore,im tired of you hurting me,and I don't meed this bullshit,......Im better off with out you.....

And with that I left walking down in the sand😪

Allanzia kisses*💨

Test tmm wish ya luck💛