Imma make it up to you

Samantha pov
We saw jade and her 3 roach friends.me think to myself how the fuck did they get outta class.

Jade pov
We was at mateo hide out ik about it cuz i been her before.i came with my 3 friends so that him and Samantha ever show up they had it in for them.
And what do you know they both show up after i told Mateo not talk to her or be anywhere near her.ik ya is like oh stfu but no nigga fuck all ya smd hoe😂

Jade:well well well look its mateo and samantha.
Mateo:wtf are to doing here.
Jade:oh to see the both of yay🔪
Samantha:oh nah you a dumb bitch
Jade:and so i your mother.

Samantha pov
I had no fliter with my mouth i was gonna curse her out.but another side of my body was like nah fuck that taking shit.leap at that bitch whether her friends are there are not.
So i jumped on jade and swung her to the ground from the table.
Kept punching her until keymara and Savannah and keykey jumped in.

Mateo pov
Look i dont put my hands on a girl but am not about to let my baby get jumped.i swung at all three of them.i grabbed keymara and Savannah by there hair and punched the both of them in the face and then look who walks through the door and this girl that i think Samantha knows about and some other girl.starts helping and swung.

Samantha:jordan you helping us(still punching jade)
Jordan:yea(grabbing keykey by her hair and kicking her)
???:and am queenie(taking keymara and slamming her to the floor
Mateo:(i died when keymara got slammed to the floor while i punching Savannah)

Samantha pov
After we finished beating there ass it took all 3 of them to get me off of jade👏.
BITCH MY HANDS WORK👏👏👏👏

Samantha:hey guys thanks for helping me beat up jade and her 3 roach friends.
Queenie:no problem
Jordan:anytime boo
Samantha:and i wanna thank you especially mateo(kissing him on his lips)
Queenie:oooouuuuu❤
Jordan:yea sis(grabbing queenie to walk alway)
Mateo:dayum Samantha😍
Samantha:😂
Mateo:am really sorry samantha i would never do this to it was jade and friends fault.
Samantha:correction* roach friends*
Mateo:😂😂
Mateo:they forced me to do all these bad things that i never really wanted to do.trust me i would never do that to.can i make it up to you.
Samantha:yea take me to the movies
Mateo:😌ok

Imma update in a little and show yay all my characters💙
Author's:note am thinking about deleting this story cuz i bared get any likes i feel like this is a bad story
Allanzia kisses*💙