🌙

Authors note:now i know damn well i said 10 votes but i cant help it i gotta update......and i think im just asking for to much.....i thank ya so much for the support......so here ya go.....

Mateo pov
What a long day and night....im tried...we all now walking to the house its only me and ayo everyone else went there separated ways.......

I know that im not bugging out....someone or something is laying down on the porch bench
My vision becomes more clear to see..........STAR.....MY SISTER.....WHAT HAPPENED TO HER....SHE'S SOAKED WET AND HAS MARKS ON HER BODY....

shes sleeping so me and ayo pick her up and ayo opens the door.....she's our younger sister i would want anything to happen to her......
U carry her side and bring her into the bathroom....and put her in the tub...and put cool water on her and try waking her up.....

Mateo:star....star...star
..wake up

Star pov
I can feel something shakng me....i open my eyes slowly to see its mateo...and my eyes start tearing up....i dont know why its just i get emotional sometimes......imma cry baby.......and at least its good to know that my brothers care.....i see mateo and ayo hanging over me.....

Star:thanks guys(wipes away tear)
Ayo:why are u crying sis
Star:its nice to see that somebody cares......(wipes tear)
Mateo:awww sis you dont gotta cry we always said we was gonna be there for you.....💙
Star:thamks guys so much ik i haven't been in ya lives like i was supposed to but i really sorry.
Mateo/ayo:sorry for what
Star:the things im putting you through.
Mateo:its not your fault.....ayo can you get her my over sized Nikey t-shirt and moms short,new underware and bra
Ayo:ig
Star:(begans coughing)
Mateo:you ok
Star:yea im ju(starts coughing again)
Mateo:u wanna go to the hospital
Star:nah im goo(starts coughing)
Mateo:where going to the hospital
Star:noooo i dont wanna go
Mateo:nope here going after you take a shower.....
Star:Mateo plz nooo*gco*
Mateo:i dont wanna here it *closes door*

Star pov
Brothers😑.....but i love all 3 of them....anyways i take a shower for 40mins because i beemin that nasty basement and dirty ass sea salt water..

I get out and cover myself up and go to the guest room that once was mine when i was little.....and put on the clothes they gave me......like i said im ot going yo the hospital........but i do feel sick and werid......so i run to the bathroom and throw up.....wtf is wrong with me.......

What do ya think is wrong with star....?