Things change❤

2 years later.......
Heaven in the mm
Queenie Pov
"Ayo Did you feed the Heaven she's probably hungry and wanna eat"I yelled as he walked in holding Heaven.

"shes just waking up from sleep"He said rocking heaven back to sleep.

Everything is a stress to me I never really knew having a  baby can cause so much stress its really killing me.I got pregant 2 months after Samantha and caroline.Heaven was born in november,Aria was born in july and Mikayla was born in august.(Mikayla is caroline baby)

I sat On the bed and ayo comes to sit next to me.

He wraps his arms around me,"Take a nap I'll watch Heaven"He said hugging me tighter.

I nodded and with that I went to lay down and began dreaming.

I miss ocean.......❤

Samantha Pov
"No aria you can't have that.....No more candy"I said taking the jolly rancher outta her hands and with that she has her tantrum.....mateo walks in.

"Aye stop giving mommy a hard time"He said looking at her.She gives him puppy eyes and walks over to his leg and wrap her arms around his leg.

"Momwy Isn't bewing niwe"She spat mean mugging me

Mateo looks at me and begans laughing
"Shes your daughter she has you attitude".He says picking her up.

I roll my eyes.

"Please"I walk over to him about to grab aria out of his arms but she moves her head away and shakes it.

My jaw dropped,"Come on lets go bye bye"I said telling her to come on.Mateo put her down ans she waddles towards me to her room.

Btw me and mateo move into our own home,My mother still works and Is doing fine she found a Boyfriend that I kinda Dont like he stares at me weirdly and is just a creep.I gotten thicker and my hair is longer now its past my but.Yup my hair grows fast But im thinking about dying it to a different color idk yet.

Mateo has gotten taller he's almost ayleo height and queenie Is Thicker as well and she hasn't cut her hair its longer than mines.

I pick up aria and place her into her crib where she moves around and kicks me.

"Aria Stop its time for a nap ok"She just stares at me and blinks.I kiss her forehead and walk out,As doing so I shut off the light.

As soon as I walk out the door and lock it mateo pins me to the wall and picks me up.

"No mateo not now I just put aria to-".before I coukd finish my sentence mateo kisses me and trails down to my neck leave hickeys....

I tryed pushing him off but he's so strong He then picks me up and carries me to Our room and kicks the door close.He pushes me on the bed and Pulls down my shorts about to take off my panties but the phone rings.

Thank god even tho I kinda want it.

The number was unknow

I answer it and within the next 5 seconds I jet to Aria room where she's gone....

I ran shutting on the lights looking all over the house

"Mateo....MATEOOOOOO"I screamed and cried.He came running downstairs Scared himself seeing me on the floor crying.

"W-WHAT HAPPEN.....WTF IS GOING ON".He said as he ran down the stairs picking me up

"They took aria she isn't in her room"I began crying even more.He hugs me tightly as he runs back up the stairs.

Mateo Pov
I ran back up the stairs and grabbed the phone that was on the floor.

"HELLO.....WHERE TF IS ARIA"I yelled as my fist balled up.

"Aww im sorry you cant have her....I told you I never die"The person on the phone spoke.

"YOU BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY CHILD OR ELSE-"I got cut off.

"Or else what....You can't find me"

I began to get worried

"WHAT DO YOU WANT"

"I want you"The person spoke but it didn't sound like a boy or a girl.

"YOU CANT HAVE ME JUST GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING CHILD"

"Fine you will never see your child again"

"What"I spat.

"And By the way you shouldn't leave samantha alone by herself"

I ran back down the stairs dropping the phone and stopped halfway down the stairs to see Samantha Out she wasn't moving

Tears began to stream down my face.I ran  down the stairs to pick up samantha she's still breathing.....But Im still worried about aria.

I place her on the couch and as doing so Someone was talking to me.

"Oh him mateo....I gotta surprise for you"The person spoke.

My body froze up and I turned around seeing.....

Tbc.....

Allanzia kisses❤