.............

Samantha pov
I cry and cry and cry......theres nothing i can really do imma go to mateo house....i dont even bother calling he lives a couple of blocks down even tho its night imma still manage to get there...

I head down stairs and grab my phone abd keys.....go outside walk down the steps and stand in the front of my house for a few seconds just think about what just happen and me becoming a mommy....

I began walking as cars pass by....

Only a few more blocks to go....

The neighborhood is quiet....only can hear...crickets and shit......

~one more block to go~

I walk to to mateo's front step and knock on the door.....

Besides mateo answering the door....it was ayo

Ayo:oh its u
Samantha:what did i do
Ayo:(rolls eye )
Samantha:ayo why you acting like this i thought i was ur lil sister*gco*
Ayo:was my lil sister
Samantha:😤tf
Ayo:why would you tell us that we suppose to be ur friends....
Samantha:so im guessing....mateo didn't tell u whats going on...
Ayo:nah
Samantha:lemme go get him
Ayo:sure(whispers jades upstairs)
Samantha:what you said
Ayo:i said imma watch affairs
Samantha:oh(raises eyebrow)

I go upstairs and here moans and shit

Oh hell nah bitch got me fucked up

I get closer to the door and stop i here the bed rocking and shit....this bitch got me fucked up

???:go faster

Wtf i open the door and who i saw made me spaz tf....

They saw me and my jaw dropped jade immediately grabbed a cover and ran in the bathroom....

This bish

Samantha:i dont believe you wtf AFTER ALL WE BEEN THROUGH YOU DO THIS OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WITH HER....I DONT BELIEVE YOU.....WITH THE PERSON THAT TRYED TO KILL ME AND QUEENIE THE PERSON THAT I HATE THE MOST THAT I THOUGH YOU HATED THE MOST.....YOU KNOW WHAT I HOPE YOU GET HER ASS PREGNANT AND CAN LIVE A HAPPY LIFE....(walks to the door)Oh and btw im pregnant....(walks out the door)

Mateo:SAMANTHA IM SORRY I ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...

ion care what he says i stuck the middle finger and keep walking down the stairs....

Samantha:bye ayo.....
Ayo:(turns around)sorry you had to see that bye.....

I walk out the house and down the blocks i go....

Allanzia folkes*❤