Chapitre Quatre.

Charlize Theron as the mother of Demetrios, Aurelia Kanzaki

~

Muscled Mafia Love: Chapitre Quatre

"Agh, where the hell am I?" I groaned, blinking my eyes open to the blinding ray of light. "Am I dead?" I questioned out loud and a dark chuckle was elicited. "I'd bet you would like that." That same voice I heard, that same Spanish accent, that same man I saw was standing in front of me.

"I'm sure you're confused as to why you're here." The man sat back in his swivel chair, not fazed by the death glares I was giving him. This man was dangerous. He was every epitome of fear that people had every day when someone even thought of him. He is the man that ruled over every state with his even ruthless brother without even trying. Everyone in the world prays not to be captured by this man, knowing what he does. This man is known for what he does if you ever in your life, cross him.

This man was Ramone Vega, head of the Spanish mafia.

My eyes widened in fear as my body broke out in sweat and I immediately tried to get free from the restraints that held me to the chair. What was I doing here? Is he going to kill me? What have I done? Oh my god. "You aren't going anywhere, Demetrios." He seethed. "Not when I got you right where I want you." I looked up around the white room into this man's cold blue eyes and took a gulp.

"You're Demetrios Lukas Kanzaki. Age 27. 6'0." Ramone stood up and slammed a file on his desk. "And you got hell of a kick." He winked before chuckling darkly. "I like your style, kid. Though I shouldn't call you because you're older than me." He walked slowly over to me, circling the chair and I felt like I was getting lightheaded. "You see, my brother Raymundo has the best right hand man anyone's ever seen. The man is quick on his feet, he's able to defeat all of his enemies in mere seconds." Ramone explained and I was confused as to why he was talking to a mere mortal like so casually.

"I want someone like that."

I held eye contact with him and he smirked. "I want a right hand man and I want you." My eyes widened and I screeched. "WHAT!" I panted. "You've got the skills, I witnessed that last night when you knocked that man out with just a kick to the stomach. You've got balls, I saw that when you didn't flinch when that man approached you like that." Why was he speaking to me so casually?

"You've got fear, I've noticed, but I don't think it was from Renaldo." He mentioned, the name of the man who tried to attack me a memory in my mind. "It's something deeper, something that's troubling you." Ramone stopped pacing and he looked me dead in the face. "I knew it had something to deal with all the scars on your body."

I paled in fear as I felt the cold air ripple past my shirtless body. "W-w

"Everyone's got their story. You just have to find someone willing to listen." I looked down at the purple, red and yellow tinged marks all over my body and they began to throb on first sight. I bit my lip to keep in my sobs.

Pathetic.

"No matter how broken you are, no matter how much of a sorry piece of shit you think you are, no matter how scared you think you are in this world, I'm going to train you to be my right hand and I don't give a damn what you say." Ramone growled and the color in his eyes dimmed, signalling a end of this discussion.

"You'll do as I say or you'll see why this whole country fears me. I'm not a cold person, but do not piss me off." He got up with a fear stance and began making his way out of the room, the restraints on my body, automatically unlocking.

No matter how pathetic it might seem, I'm actually glad someone needs me.

-

"Is that the best you can do?" Ramone scoffed as he leaned back in his chair. "It looks like you're trying to tickle the punching bag." I remained in my stance, panting as I kicked it once more. "I said, kick the bag off of the chain."