Chapitre Vingt-Deux.

8 CHAPTERS LEFT!

"I've finally figured it out." -Demetrios Kanzaki

~

Muscled Mafia Love: Chapitre Vingt-Deux

"I see. So it's come that far, huh?" Micah nodded with a pleased look on his face. "I don't get why you're so scared though. I mean, I know this will be the first time you've guys done anything like this but I'm sure you have nothing to worry about." He placed a hand on me in a calming gesture and I was so happy with myself when I didn't flinch. "Just trust John, Demi. He wouldn't hurt you." Brad nodded in agreement and I wondered why he was still here.

"But we'll have to educate you on what happens so you don't, you know, freak out or have a bitch fit in the middle of sexy time." Derek put a bag full of stuff in the middle of our circle and I raised an eyebrow at him. "In there, is all the things you could possibly need." He said and I peered in, pulling out a big bottle. "The Jack Rabbit." I read out loud, wondering what I could use this for. "That is a dildo. Before you know, do the do, that would be slid up your hole and the rotations and vibrations of the penis would stimulate pleasure in your prostate." Derek explained with a straight face and I turned red as hell, listening to Brad laugh.

"And this?" I pulled out a bottle of something called lube and I saw that it was blue raspberry flavored. "Oh, wait. I might need that back for Raymundo and I." He clicked his teeth and I sighed, shaking my head. "Never mind Derek." Micah rolled his eyes. "The important thing is that you know your role." He grabbed my hand, sighing softly. "I love you Demi but believe me when I say this." He looked me deep in the eyes and I tilted my head. "You are a total bottom, meaning you're going to be the one taking it up the ass." He finished and I stared, my mouth dropping.

"Welcome to our inner circle, Bottoms Up." Brad snickered at his own joke before realizing that he just called himself gay, which I would believe but he isn't. I shook my head, letting out a loud breath. "I think I've heard enough for one day." I exasperated, not wanting to hear more. Listening to more information would probably scare me off and since this is what John wanted, I was going to do it.

I had to. He looked like a kid in a candy store when he said that he meant he wanted to go all the way. I wasn't dumb in that context. I knew what that entailed but I had to make sure I was ready for it, which I was. Normally, if I had gotten this far with someone, I would need time to think about it but since it was John, I didn't mind it.

I was just a little nervous. "It's like watching a baby grow up." Derek grinned, sitting down on the floor. "It will hurt at first since you've never experienced anything like that before but if John knows what he's doing, he'll make you feel better." He said with a smirk on his face and I knew he was talking from experience. "If you really are dead serious about it, then you have to be prepared. You have to be clean from the inside out and you have to make sure you smell good and that you look good." Micah put a hand on his chin as he rummaged through some of my drawers.

"What's John's favorite color?" He asked, looking through his shirts. "Azure." I automatically replied, not even having to think about it. "Well that was fast, Mr. I Know Everything There Is About John." Brad rolled his eyes, leaning against the post of the bed. "Here." He threw me one of John's t-shirts. "Guys love it when you wear their clothes, especially if it hangs off your shoulders." I held the clothing in my hands, having to agree with that. "What else?" I questioned, suddenly calm with all of this information.

"You have already shaved your face so you look smooth." Derek rubbed the bottom of my chin to my jawline, humming in approval. "What about your body? Is it hairy?" I shook my head no. I had never had the ability to grow hair except for my on my head, face and my armpits. Everything else was smooth. "Now, you have to make sure you smell good, so that means taking a shower and cleaning yourself inside and out." He said and I lowered my eyes. "How am I supposed to do that?" I clicked my tongue and Derek turned around, rummaging through the bag.