Chapitre Quatorze.

Joe Manganiello as Raymundo Vega (Remember him?)

~

Muscled Mafia Love: Chapitre Quatorze

"Okay." I spoke into the ear piece. "I'm in."

I walked stealthily down the corridor of the main hall. "His room is at the end of the hall, before you get to that big window." Ramone's voice calmed me as I continued my way down the quiet hall. It was a little suspicious that it was quiet and I knew for a second that I was walking into an ambush or something like that. Even from the start when I entered through a hole in the house.

It had been too easy. 

Right then and there, I knew for sure that I wasn't going to get out of here without any wounds. Oh well, they can just add on to my scar collection. "Be careful, Demetrios. This seems like a sneak attack." Ramone warned me and I clicked my teeth. "Shut up. I knew that." I muttered and he chuckled in my ear. "Okay, Demetrios, I'm just telling you." He said and I rolled my eyes, cocking my gun so that I was ready. 

Then I heard voices. They were coming from the other side of the wall. "When he comes, shoot at him." Someone whispered with a husky voice and I cursed my very existence. I definitely wasn't going to leave here without one gunshot would, even if I managed to dodge the majority of them. 

I inched closer and closer to the door leading to the room that they were in, feeling the adrenaline bursting through my veins. It was now or never and I was going to make sure that Dante Morgan was dead. I took one deep breath before plunging through the door, it snapping off of the hinges and I heard the screams of people.

My target sat in the middle of the room at a desk, a ugly smirk on his face. "There are 12 guns pointed at you, Demetrios." Ramone uttered in my ear and as soon as his voice rang true, bullets began to fly. I closed my eyes before pulling the trigger, the bullet of my AK-47 running through Morgan's heart. I leaned my head back, dodging the several bullets with many twitches of my shoulders before coming back up, moving my head side to side, bullets flying past my head. 

"Too slow." I said, cocking my gun one more time, shooting all of his henchmen down one by one, watching as their blood splattered onto the walls, coloring the room a dark red. There was one left but the bullet from his gun struck me before I realized the trigger was pulled. I managed to shoot the last henchmen in the head, blood oozing onto my hand as I pressed against the wound. 

"Fuck."

Then I fell to the ground, sleep taking over me.

* * *

I woke up, blinded by the lights above me, my head pounding like a motherfucker. "Ugh gios enós skýlou,"I sat up against what was a bed (Son of a bitch). I recognized the room as the infirmary but I didn't see Nikari around. "What am I doing here?" I asked out loud and I almost leaped out of the bed when someone actually responded. "I brought you here." I turned over to see John clenching his fists. "I had found you, out cold with your arm bleeding massively. You don't know how it felt to see you like..." He placed a hand over his eyes and I could see that he was fighting something inside of him. Then he turned back to me, his usual gentle demeanor gone.

"Don't you ever go off on your own like that again, do you understand me Demetrios?!" John snapped, his voice full of rage, his usual glasses gone and his eyes pierced me like a laser, burning his fury through me. I stared at him, my mouth wide open, not understanding why he was so angry. He wasn't the one injured, I was and I wasn't even nowhere near mad, so I didn't understand why he felt the need to be so upset over a grazing.