Chapitre Sept.

The name that appears in this chapter is pronounced (Jah-nose) Janos.

Jared Padalecki as John Cavanaugh (about time, huh?)

~

Muscled Mafia Love: Chapitre Sept

My mind was so confused.

Ever since that night I felt that mysterious hand, my brain has been conjuring up these visions and scenarios with this tall mysterious man named John.

It was like my mind was trying to get me to give into the idea that there was some happiness out there for me and I should go looking for it. There probably wasn't even someone named John that had neck length brown hair and light brown eyes and stood as tall as the moon like the man in my dreams.

There probably wasn't even a man named John that had the slightest bit of a European accent and they spoke with the most alluring tone and their aura captivated me. There wasn't even a man named John who took interest in me because let's face it, who would have interest in someone like me?

Everything was going well so far. I had made a best friend in Marianna Cavanaugh and she tells me stories about her son and how he had tried to overcome his demons. In exchange, I give her pieces of information about myself that I wouldn't normally give anyone else.

"What's your son's name?" I asked her one day when we were sparring. "Oh, I never told you?" She raised a brow and I shook my head. "Sorry, his name is Janos. Janos Cavanaugh." She smiled in glee at the thought of her son. "He's as irritating and stubborn as a mule. He's quite protective of those he loves but growing up, he's never found someone who lathered in the affection he gave them." She sighed. "What do you mean?" I asked, kicking away her leg as she tried to swat me in the head with it.

"Janos is an extremely affectionate person, always wanting to hug or kiss or simply be in the presence of people's he's close too. Some of his friends thought it was creepy because he gave them too much attention and it didn't help that he was gay." Marianna stalled for a minute. "He's also extremely flamboyant but able to heed off the vibe of pure, ripe masculinity. He also can be a mother hen, nagging you when you get hurt like a simple paper cut." She chuckled but then her head slipped low.

"I think he wants people to feel like they have someone and that they are not alone. I think deep down, Janos is very lonely and I worry about him. He's never had that significant other that made him feel like he was special when everyone he knew thought he was an outcast." She wiped away a tear that fell and my heart clenched for this poor guy.

"Well, for what it's worth, I think your son seems like a cool guy." I grinned, catching her eye. "I just don't think he'll be able to keep up with me." I teased, imagining this guy to be like 5 feet tall with no muscles.

"Yeah he will and then some." She grinned back, suddenly gaining some of her fighting spirit. "You think so? How tall is he?" I asked, dodging a punch. "He's 6 foot 6. He's been working out since he was a kid to get stronger so you've got competition, Tre." Marianna smirked and I rolled my eyes, my long sleeved shirt clinging to my chest with sweat.

"Why don't you take your shirt off? It is hot!" She clamored and I shook my head. "I don't like to do that." I stated, those bouts of insecurity coming through once again. "Why not?" She asked. "I have things I don't want people to see." That was all I said and she got the hint.

"You know, you remind me of my son." She whispered softly. "Always wanting to help others but not yourself."

I didn't know what she meant by that but I didn't ask because I was afraid of the answer.