Chapitre Vingt-Trois.

LISTEN TO THIS SONG ON REPEAT FROM SOME OTHER DEVICE WHILE YOU READ. IT IS CRUCIAL AS IT SETS THE MOOD. I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T.

"I knew I had to have you." -John Cavanaugh

~

Muscled Mafia Love: Chapitre Vingt-Trois

He stared at me, smile sat on his lips and I was uncertain of what he was thinking. Was he upset? Was he happy? "John, um what are you-" He cut off my thoughts with a eager crash to my lips and I groaned at the smooth contact of his soft lips on mine. This was a mark of ownership as if saying I belonged to him. He forced his tongue my lips, his body pinning my own to the body and I cursed the gods at how strong he was. It was so warm, nothing like our usual shared kisses. This was more intense on the line of feelings and as he ran a hand through my hair, I moaned breathlessly through his lips. He sucked on my tongue long and hard, withholding my breath from me. His tongue traced the entire realm of my mouth and I couldn't keep up. He was a damn good kisser and he never failed to make me feel on top of the moon.

He licked my lips like an icecream cone as his other hand trailed under my shirt, his hot hands heating up my hot skin and I rejoiced at the feeling. "John..." I murmured, wanting to more. "Ah, wait just a little longer." His deep voice reverberated in my ear and I sighed at hot he sounded. He then tightened his grip on my head as he pulled it towards the side, revealing my neck to him to him. His lips attached on the cool skin there, sucking and lapping at it. His tongue felt so fucking good on my neck as I traced his wide shoulders. "Ah!" I let out a loud moan as I opened my legs, wanting him to go further. "I think I love the taste of you." He whispered dark and husky and my dick pulsated at the sound, dripping with the slightest pre-cum.

I know you like that, the way you're moaning softly and arching your back." A deep voice rumbled in my ear with a chuckle and I groaned, wanting more of those hands all over my body. I wanted more and he wouldn't give me what I wanted. I whimpered as teeth latched on to my ear, sinking into them and then licking the nips. "Fuck!" I moaned out, wanting more. "Please." I pleaded, feeling hot to the touch and burning with need.

"Ah, patience, Lukas." A voice taunted me and I turned to glare at the owner of that same voice. "Ah, don't look at me like that darlin'." John winked at me with a smirk on those kissable lips and I couldn't help but want more of him, even if he was teasing me. "I can't believe how much it turns me on when you look at me like that." He leaned down, his tongue creating a wet trail from my ear down to my toroso as their hands traced all over my body, tweaking at my nipples and rubbing my sensitive cock.

His lips trailed all over my body, licking and sucking at my skin and I craved for more. "Please..." I trailed off, not sure what I was asking for but when their fingers touched my quivering entrance, I bucked up, never having felt a sweet sensation like this. "Oh?" That same deep baritone voice had a teasing tone in it. "Already begging?" He chuckled, a underlying timbre of commands and sexiness. "You're no fun, Lukas." He pouted, his hands gripping my thighs as he turned me over on my hands and knees with the quickness. "What is-" He cut me off with a dark command. "Shut up." He hoisted me up on my knees, holding my legs apart with his hands. I couldn't explain why I felt the need to obey him.

"I can't wait to taste you, Lukas." My eyes widened once I figured out what he meant but it was too late. "John-" John's big hands grabbed the rounded globes of my cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing my twitching hole to the cool air. John smirked devilishly, the need to dominate reflected in his eyes. "What's mine is mine and I do what I want with it." He released a cock jerking growl, his words doing nothing to calm the raging inferno within me. He flicked the tip of his wet tongue against my quivering entrance, rubbing over the sensitive nerves and I almost jerked forward. "Stay." He all but demanded in a tone of commandment and I listened. He was the Alpha male here.