Lust Sans X Lust Papyrus

Lust Sans was in heat. (Pretty much like always.) "Shoot!" Sans muttered as he felt himself getting warm. It's getting kinda hot in here... am I getting sick? Sans thought to himself.

"Ah, brother?" Papyrus yelled from the next room over. "Are you feeling alright?" Papyrus always somehow knows when Sans isn't feeling right.
"Yes. I'm fine!" Sans yells back as he peels off his fluffy purple and light blue jacket and black jeans.
Knock knock. "Ah. Come in!" The door opens as Papyrus walks in.
"San-"
"Paps? What are you staring at!?" Sans yells as Papyrus dashes out of the room. Then Sans hears audible clunking as Papyrus trips down the stairs. "Papyrus! Are you okay?" Sans asks as he runs down the stairs to a crying Papyrus.
"I'm just a big screw up!" Papyrus screams, tears streaming down his face. "First I walk in on you and then I up and fall down the stairs! What's wrong with me!" He whimpers.
"Bro! Broooo! Don't feel like that! Everyone walks in on others and falls down stairs!"
"They do?" Papyrus asks hopefully.
"Yes. I promise." Sans answers. "How would you like going out for Nicecream?" Sans snakes his hand over to Papyrus' own, squeezing.

Here you guys go! Underlust skeletons! The picture above is not mine it belongs to another artist.
Underfell brothers are next! Until next time and may StarClan light your paths!