Errortale Sans X Errortale Papyrus

(Picture above belongs to artist, not me)

     Papyrus was travelling through the different AUs in search of his brother, Sans. He stopped at Outerswapfell, feeling discouraged with every step.
I knew it, he thought to himself whilst strolling through and gazing at the stars. Sans must be dead! At least his dust must be somewhere safe, hopefully. Papyrus, who was not paying attention to where he was walking ran into another monster.
"HEY! Watch i-" the monster yelled, then he stared at Papyrus for a while,
"Nyeh! I'm sorry!" Papyrus responded, panicking.
"Papyrus?" The monster asked timidly. "Is that you?"
"Yes! It is I, the Great Papyrus!" The skeleton answered, not long after that, the short monster removed his hood from his skull and stared up at papyrus, tears threatening to spill from his glowing red eyes. "SANS!" Papyrus screamed happily, then he picked up the shorter skeleton and brought him in for a bear hug, almost to the point of cracking Sans' ribs.
"Paps! Where were you? One minute you were there, t-then you..." Sans spoke, stopping due to his voice faltering with emotion.
"Sans, all that matters is that we are together again, and I, the Great Papyrus will never let you out of my sight again!"
"That sounds fair." Sans responded, smiling.