Underswap Sans X Underfell Papyrus

The two taller skeletons were face to face with eachother, practically shooting daggers with their eyes.
"PAPYRUS! STOP THAT BEHAVIOR THIS INSTANT!" Blue commanded, but that didn't help the two counterparts to calm down. Edge and Honey were having a very intense stare off.
"Sorry bro, not until he blinks." Honey mumbled.
"NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP! THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS NEVER LOSES!" Edge added, clicking his sharp teeth together for emphasis.
"Well, can you do this?" Honey asked casually while making his eye glow a bright orange color.
"N-NO! BUT AT LEAST I CAN LIGHT BOTH OF MY EYES!" Edge answered while forcing both of his eyes to have tiny pinprick red dots. Blue had a plan to make his brother and his brother's counterpart to feel like winners. Sans suddenly jumped up and wrapped his neon blue scarf around Edge's skull to blind him. "DAMMIT!" Edge yelled in frustration.
"Ha! I guess that means I win." Honey gloated as he plopped down on the couch and lit up a cigarette.
"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Edge yelled to Sans and he was almost cut off as the smaller skeleton pulled Edge lower to his level and clinked his teeth to Edge's sharp ones, and surprised the angry skeleton even further by snaking his glowing blue tongue out for a split second.
"MWEH HEH HEH! I HAVE MADE MY POINT!" Blue shouted before walking to the couch to join his brother like nothing happened.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!"