Trajan X Underfell Sans

"B-Boss! I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" The short skeleton screamed in panic. "I promise!"
"I WILL MAKE SURE THAT IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!" The taller skeleton shouted back. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE DIRTY DISHES IN MY SINK YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHI-" SLAP! a sharp sound of a slap rang out through the house as Sans slapped Papyrus in the chest. Spice, Cajun and Trajan were all sitting in the living room, the half-siblings listening to their father argue with their uncle.
(REMINDER: Trajan is the son of Underfell Papyrus and Underfell Mettaton. Cajun is the son of Underfell Papyrus and Underswap Papyrus. and Spice is the son of Underfell Papyrus and Undertale Papyrus.)
"N-no no no no! Boss!"
"SHUT UP!" Papyrus screamed as he picked Sans up by the hood of his jacket and threw him against the nearest wall. As the edgy brothers were fighting, Trajan secretly texted Underswap Papyrus and Undertale Papyrus to pick Cajun and Spice up. He didn't want his half-siblings to see what he has to live with. Even though they all shared the same dad. Right on cue, Swap and Classic showed up knocking. "GET THE DOOR YOU LAZY SHIT." Edge commanded.
"Yes, Boss." Red muttered as he walked to the door and opened it. "Hello Swap, Classic. Your kids are inside."
"Thanks."
"YES! THANK YOU EDGY SANS."
Cajun and Spice turned their heads and saw their fathers.
"Dad! You're here! Please... father is scaring me..." Cajun murmured.
"Daddy! Please! Father is beating up Uncle Red!" Spice said not as quietly.
"WHY YOU LITTLE SNITCH! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"
"Leave him alone!" Cajun commanded.
"AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, TRASH?"
"THIS IS WHY I LEFT YOU, EDGY ME! YOU ARE WAY TO VIOLENT TO OUR SON, YOUR OTHER TWO SONS, AND YOUR BROTHER!" Classic Papyrus intervened.
"He's got a point, y'know, Edge, lay off the violence. K?" Swap Papyrus added.
"I CONCUR WITH SWAPPED ME."
"Dad, let's go!" Cajun whimpered.
"Daddy! Please! Take me home!" Spice agreed.
"OH, NO YOU DON'T!" Edge screamed before blocking the door with his special red attack bones.
"NYEH!"
"What?"
"Agh!"
"No!" The four skeletons exclaimed.
"YOU FOUR AREN'T LEAVING JUST YET!'
"HONEY, stop this!" A metallic sounding voice commanded. Everyone looked at the staircase and saw a tall robot with four arms and four eyes with silky looking jet black hair. "What are you doing?"
"STAY OUT OF THIS YOU METAL PIECE OF TRASH!"
"Papy? What's wrong? Please talk to me!" Mettaton begged.
"NOTHING IS WRONG. I FEEL GREAT. I JUST THINK IT'S TIME TO ASSERT MYSELF FOR ONCE!" The taller skeleton screamed.
"Dad! Stop this! You don't treat Mom and Uncle Sans like this! And you scared Cajun and Spice! Swap and Classic were right to ditch your ass!" The ghost\skeleton hybrid intervened.
Edge was completely ticked off now.
"YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR PLACE, BOY." Edge shouted at his son.
"Edge, chill." Underswap Papyrus commanded. "You just need to lay down."
"YES. EDGY ME, PLEASE REFRIGERATE YOUR FEELINGS FOR THE TIME BEING." Undertale Papyrus added. Right before their eyes. Edge ran foward faster than normal and punched Trajan in the chest, making him fly across the room and into the wall, making a large dent in the plaster.
"Trajan! Honey!" Mettaton yelled.
"SHUT UP AND GET BACK UPSTAIRS!"
"You don't tell him what to do! Stay right where you are, Mom!" Trajan yelled to his stunned mother, Underfell Papyrus summoned a bone attack and threw the bones at the celebrity robot with a resounding crack! "Mom!" Trajan yelled. His two empty eyes glowed a bright red color and without realizing it, he had a Gaster Blaster behind him. "Leave us alone, Dad!" The hybrid monster shouted angrily at his violent father. But the skeleton wouldn't cease. He only chucked deeply and took steps toward his half ghost half skeleton son, Trajan closed his eyes and braced for impact. Edge stopped right in front of Trajan, cracked both sets of knuckles through his gloves and BOOM! A loud noise rang out. The terrified teenager opened all four of his eyes and saw a pile of dust and a red scarf in front of him.
"W-what did I do?" He whimpered.
"The right thing." Mettaton replied.
Stretch, Classic, Cajun and Spice were all staring at Trajan. Red was sitting silently the whole time, watching everything go down.
"Where's Uncle Sans?"
"I'm right here, kid." The short skeleton replied to his nephew. "It's a good thing BunBun wasn't here, eh? This whole thing would have given the poor guy a panic attack." Sans tried to lighten the air. Trajan just chuckled and walked over to his distressed uncle. "Wait kid, what are you-?" He added as Trajan lifted Red and carried him on his back.
"Uncle Sans, you need a nap." Trajan murmured softly as he carried Sans up the stairs and almost falling about three times resulting in laughter from the family and friends. Red opened the door with his magic and Trajan walked in and dumped his heavy uncle onto the mattress sitting in the middle of the floor. The teenager was about to leave before Sans grabbed his hand.
"Kid! Please. Wait."
"What is it?"
"Please don't go. Stay here with me? Like how I used to take a nap and you would lay down beside me?" Red answered.
"S-sure... I guess." Trajan replied. But he was smiling on the inside.