GZtale Sans (Ganz) X GZtale Papyrus

Ganz didn't know how to feel about his brother, Papyrus. The skeleton was very strong. And he hated mercy with a passion. He didn't think twice before injuring or killing any of his foes. He injured Undyne pretty bad, and scared Toriel half to death. Ganz, Undyne and Toriel 'lived' in a cave together, in hopes of escaping the wrath of Papyrus. Today, Ganz was feeling pretty daring, he made sure Undyne and Toriel were occupied, then he opened the heavy doors to the outside world and closed them tightly then blocking them with bones to stop Undyne and Toriel if they found out about his adventure and tried to find him and stop him. He, for some reason, wanted to find Papyrus. So he pulled his very fluffy hood over his skull trying to hide his determination marks. Though they weren't glowing at the moment, he still felt a tad uncomfortable about them.
"Gah! Why does this always happen to me!" Ganz heard a shout. It was a voice he hadn't heard in forever, Papyrus.
"Hey Pap-" he started but quickly stopped, terrified if his brother heard his foolishness. "Crap!" He grunted as Papyrus lifted him by the hood of his jacket. "Hi..." he nervously greeted his brother.
"Shut up! Where have you come from and why are you disgracing my sight!" The tall skeleton asked rudely before dropping the shorter skeleton. Papyrus prepared his claws and slashed wildly in Ganz's direction.
"B-bro! What'r you doing?" Ganz shouted.
"Don't you 'bro' me Sans!" Papyrus responded.
"It's Ganz!" Ganz shouted before he felt himself change. His jacket's normally extremely floofy hood changed from a deep gray-black to pitch black with bright pinkish-purple at the tips and edges. And his determination marks changed in an indescribably drastic way. He was Melancholy Ganz.

"Papyrus the Parlous is pathetic compared to me!" Ganz growled, trying to intimidate his brother

"Sans! You listen to me! Stop this foolishness immediately." Papyrus commanded. Ganz took four steps closer to Papyrus, waiting to see if Papyrus would back up. He didn't. So Ganz crept closer. Hoping his new form would be powerful enough if Papyrus tried something. He then reached his arms out and hugged Papyrus, the tall skeleton tensed up, then relaxed visably. And then... Papyrus hugged back, he relaxed his claws and hugged Ganz back.
"Papyrus, I love you. No matter how mean you are to me and my friends." Ganz stated.
"Sans... I love you too, and I'm so sorry" Papyrus responded, then he began to weep.