Cherrypuff (Underfell Sans X Undertale Papyrus)

Red woke up in a bad mood, he was upset about a new episode of his favorite TV show (which was a very well kept secret because if Boss found out, Red would be in the torture chamber for sure.) Last night, he was watching the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race, he was loving it until the closing lip synch sent Vanessa Vanjie Mateo home, as soon as he saw Vanessa enter the workroom he instantly became a fan. As Red walked down the hallway into the kitchen and saw Papyrus was already awake.
"Whatcha makin'?" The short skeleton asked.
"BREAKFAST SPAGHETTI! IT WILL BE DONE SOON! TRUST ME THIS TIME IT WILL BE SUB PAR EDIBLE."
"Great." Red grumbled.
"DON'T BE SO GROUCHY, I KNOW YOU WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE I AM MAKING IT ESPECIALLY FOR YOU."
"Awe, you're too sweet for your own good."
"ONLY FOR YOU." Papyrus purred, which made Red start to blush a brilliant crimson color. Papyrus bent down to Red's height and clinked his teeth against the other's skull.
"Boss would be so jealous right now." Red stammered.
"BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOU AND LOVE YOU?"
"Heh. Sure Paps." Red murmured before he felt a chill.
"HERE IS YOUR JACKET." Papyrus said as he held out Red's heavy jacket. "I WASHED IT BECAUSE IT REEKED OF MUSTARD AND SWEAT, WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SKELETONS DON'T SWEAT."
"Oh. Thanks... I guess." Red took the newly cleaned jacket and sniffed it, surprisingly it smelled really good without the mustard aroma he was used to and actually liked.
"YOU'RE WELCOME, YOUR BREAKFAST SPAGHETTI IS FINISHED, ENJOY!" Papyrus announced as he scooped some spaghetti into a bowl and slid the bowl down the counter to Red, who looked at the spaghetti and smelled a familiar scent, Papyrus had cooked the spaghetti with mustard! Just for him!
"THIS IS A NEW RECIPE, I ALTERED THE INGREDIENTS A LITTLE TO SUIT YOUR LIKING AND I HOPE I HAVE SUCCEEDED." Papyrus said as Red took a bite of the food in front of him. It was a little bland, as Papyrus didn't add enough seasoning but he could get through the blandness, the mustard tasted really good in spaghetti and it was made special just for him by his cinnamon roll of a boyfriend.
"I love it. Thank you Paps." Red said with a smile.
"I AM PLEASED THAT YOU ENJOY IT. NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus answered with a wink.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great day and have fun!