Underlust Sans X Underswap Sans Part 2

"Alright, here we are!" One of the skeletons spoke while the other one curiously glanced around, taking in his surroundings. "Hang on a sec... lemme unlock the door." Lust informed as his hand glowed with bright blue magic and waved in front of the doorknob which caused a quiet click. As Lust opened the door, he hoped that there was nothing inappropriate lying around, much to his relief, the living room and the kitchen was spotless and looked freshly cleaned.
"BROTHER. YOU MUST BE CAREFUL ARRIVING HOME SO LATE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A DISTASTEFUL MONSTER COULD RUIN YOU." A loud voice shouted from upstairs.
"Don't worry bro. I'm going tibia okay!" Lust answered back.
"LUST, I AM GETTING SLEEPY, MAY I TAKE A NAP?" the blue-clad skeleton asked.
"Of course, you can stay here and sleep until I can get contact to your brother, darling." Lust replied before showing Blue to the couch and covering him with a blanket. (Though Lust secretly had to sniff to make sure that it was clean enough for the guard in training.)
"CAN YOU READ ME A STORY?" Blue asked. "PAPY ALWAYS READS TO ME BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP EVERY NIGHT."
"Sure, I can look in my brother's room for a good story." The older skeleton said to the younger one before he teleported upstairs with a friendly wave to Blue.