Reapertale Sans X Reapertale Papyrus

I got a couple requests for this one. And I dedicate it to Duckystix!

     Sans just came back home from a tough reaping session, for the fifth time this week he was assigned to Horrortale Sans, but the stubborn skeleton wouldn't go down with a fight, either he was spending time with his little brother or he was walking Alphys (Sans recently caught Alphys with a Froggit he recently murdered and some well placed bone traps, ever since then, he kinda kept her as a pet.) And Reaper Sans wasn't one to be scared, but there was definitely something about Horrortale Alphys that terrified him. It was like Horror Sans knew when it was his Reaping Day, and he was bound and determined to live (Horror hated sounding like a softie, but he secretly was hoping to be with Papyrus until his final day, then he would accept his reaping.) Reaper was sick of fighting Horror, so he decided to take a break for a long while, also disappointed when he saw that no one else was on his schedule. "Hey, Papyrus! I'm home!" The short skeleton announced loudly.
"Sans! Did you finally reap Horrortale Sans?" Papyrus asked excitedly, the taller skeleton bouncing lightly on his heels.
"Nope, the creep was walking his Alphys again, and that thing gives me the creeps!" Sans answered with an audible shudder.
"Nyeh! I, Papyrus, shall escort and assist at his next reaping date!" Papyrus informed.
"Gee, thanks br- WHOAH!" Sans yelled as Papyrus stooped to Sans' height and lifted his older brother into a hug, and carried him to their couch in the living room. Sans felt safe in his brother's arms, he felt all of his guilt from some of his reapings lift from his shoulders, he then felt his eyelids grow heavy, then he shut his eyes and let the comforting darkness consume him, he fell asleep in Papyrus' arms, and all of his troubles melted away, temporarily of course, but still. He felt normal for once, (even though normal is just a setting on the clothes dryer.) Papyrus noticed that his brother wouldn't let go, but he ignored it and sat down on the squeaky couch and gently set Sans down on his lap, he then noticed that Sans actually fell asleep.
"I love you, Sans." Papyrus whispered lightly, it was then, that Sans coincedantally woke up and heard Papyrus' remark.
"I love you too, bro." Sans whispered back. Sans felt Papyrus stiffen underneath his back, and he got slightly worried that he said the wrong thing, and he felt something wet drop onto his cheek so he reached his hand to feel what fell onto his cheek and looked up, Papyrus was crying. "Br- Paps! Why are you crying? Did I say something?" Sans asked worriedly.
"N-n-no! I was waiting to hear that from you forever! I know you always say that you love me, but I never heard you say it like that!" Papyrus started, with a long sniff. Sans then sat up in Papyrus' lap and clinked his teeth to his brother's cheek and lied back down, cuddling closer to the younger skeleton. Breathing in the comforting scent of his scarf/hood. Then both skeletons fell asleep, holding on tightly to eachother.

Author's Note: Hey guys! What do you think of this longer chapter? I'm working on making things better by making longer chapters and a better plot for each one. I'm also going to work on a bunch of more Undertale and AU books. I'm abandoning some older books that people don't read anymore and I'm going to make an Undynecest one, and now I will accept Sanscest and Papcest, but I'm keeping them strictly fluff, because I have no idea how to write boy on boy action, sorry :(