Swapfell Sans X Swapfell Papyrus

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A HARD TIME ABOUT SWAPFELL AND FELLSWAP, WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS AND PREFERENCES, AND I BELIEVE THAT FELLSWAP IS THE RED BROTHERS AND SANS IS MEAN TO PAPYRUS, AND SWAPFELL IS THE PURPLE BROTHERS THAT ARE RELATIVELY NICER TO EACHOTHER. DON'T LIKE THAN DON'T READ AND SKIP TO THE NEXT SHIPPING ONE SHOT.

     "Papyrus! Stop smoking in the house!" Sans scolded his older brother. The taller skeleton just smirked at his brother and took another long puff from his cigarette. His purple/magenta jacket stinking of the smoke. "Papy! Give me your jacket so I can wash it!" Sans commanded.
"Whatever." Papyrus responded and shed his jacket, but left his black t-shirt on. Sans then shed his dark gray battle body and put on a white tank top that said "Strong-Boy" on it. "Hey, Sans." Papyrus began. "Come here for a second."
"Yeah, bro?" the small skeleton responded, straightening his shirt.
"I have been thinking, I guess I can try to quit smoking... just for you." Papyrus added, slightly blushing and looking up at the ceiling of their shared house. "I'm willing to give them up, if it means that you will be happy." The taller skeleton finished.
"Papy! Thank you so much!" The smaller skeleton thanked. He was very happy about his brother's decision. "You know what? In celebration, I'm making my signature meal! Ravioli!" Sans yelled excitedly.
"You go do that." Papyrus agreed, flashing his fangs and sharp teeth underneath, he went to reach inside his pocket to grab another cigarette but he caught himself just in time. Grinning even wider, he grabbed the pack and walked to the kitchen underneath the sink and threw the whole rest of the pack of cigarettes away and feeling proud of himself for his bold move, it will take a while to get used to it, but he knew he could do it successfully, "Sans! I'm going upstairs to my room, if you need me, just call my cell phone, alright?" Papyrus called to his little brother.
"Okay, Papy!" The small skeleton agreed. "The ravioli will be done in about half an hour, so come down whenever you feel ready!" Sans then flashed Papyrus a sharp toothed grin and returned his focus to the stove top again. The delicious scent of Sans' special ravioli sauce permeating throughout the skeleton household.
Papyrus just smiled at his brother and walked swiftly up the stairs, his legs long enough to skip a stair each time, reaching his bedroom door, he turned the cool metal doorknob and walked inside, he loved his room, it smelled comforting and safe, noticing his stash of cigarettes under his pillow, he grabbed the whole packages and threw them out of his window, closing and locking it. Papyrus then heard his phone ring, looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Sans, "Papyrus, the ravioli is ready!"
"Coming, brother." Papyrus answered, hanging up the phone and walking down the wooden stairs to the kitchen. Along the way, he stopped into the bathroom and opened his blind eye, hoping someday to be able to see out of it again once more, he had it blinded in a fight. Sighing, he walked the rest of the way to the kitchen and grabbed a plate from the cupboard and helped himself to his brother's cooking. "It's really good, Sans." Papyrus praised. "Just like always." Making Sans blush a deep purple and making a cute "awh" sound at the taller skeleton. Sans waited until Papyrus looked away, then he stood up on the table. "Sans, get off the table, you're going to fall!" Papyrus warned. "Now."
"Nope!" Sans said and sat down in front of Papyrus and moved his ravioli away. "I love you, you bonehead!" Sans exclaimed, Papyrus knew it wasn't long until Sans showed his edgy side. It just depended on his mood, the same with Papyrus.
"Thanks, bonehead." Papyrus shot back, craning his neck down and clinking his teeth to Sans' skull gently. "I love you too."