Horrortale Sans X Dusttale Sans

Error!Sans had recently started an inter AU war with Ink!Sans after the two got angry at each other after a messy game of Uno (the card game that destroys friendships everywhere across the universes.) Error had got his two other best friends, Underfell Sans and Nightmare!Sans. While Ink got his other two best friends, Underswap Sans and Dream!Sans. But after Error heard that Ink brought some friends as well, he decided to invite two acquaintances being Horrortale Sans and Dusttale Sans. When all of the short skeletons gathered together, their glares were like daggers at each other. Except toward their own teammates.
"He-he, c'mon, Ink, is that all you got? Some lost, defective artist, a puny blue runt, and that shameless, shiny display?" the glitched skeleton spoke first. "W-w-well... whatever! Your pathe-etic team is nothing compared to me, Red, Night, Dusty, and Horror!"
Ink reached to the sash around his body, grabbed a little tube of paint and swallowed it, the one that made him feel angry. He had no emotion, so he resorted to the paints to give him emotion. (Author's Note: I read this information on Comyet's tumblr.) And he gradually began to feel angry at his nemesis. "Error! I don't care how strong you think your team is! But with the power of right, we will win the day!" Ink shouted.
"W-w-what a cliché. You goody-goody little freaks~" Error growled. Behind Ink!Sans, Blue summoned a bone attack floating behind him, and Dream readied his bow with a gleaming, golden arrow. And behind Error, Red summoned a Gaster Blaster floating above him and his team, Nightmare summoned his tentacle like protrusions, Dusty threw his hood over his head and made his eye glow aggressively, and Horror pulled a knife from the hole I'm his head and glowed his red eye. "I-I guess everyone's ready. Bring it on, Inky."
Dream wasn't about to lose his pride. He didn't even wait for Ink's orders before he blindly shot his arrow, he didn't care where as long as it went to good use. He heard a sickening cracking sound and a wet sounding cough.
"DREAM WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL" Blue shouted at the other skeleton.
"What?! What happened?" Ink spun around at the two quarreling skeletons.
"DREAM SHOT HIS ARROW, SOMEBODY COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT, AND I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!"
"Blue, inside voice please, and Dream? Is this true?" Ink asked calmly.
"Yeah? So what?" As the 'Star Sanses' were fighting, the Dark Side was stressing out. Dusty was collapsed on the ground with his head laying in Horror's lap. While Error, Red, and Nightmare were arguing with each other.
"W-w-why weren't you keeping watch! You idiots!" Error shouted.
"Welp! I have no idea! I was watching the cute little blue fella tryna summon a Gaster Blaster, it was hilarious." Red answered.
Nightmare just shrugged his shoulders.
"It's my brother's fault! The dumbass!" Nightmare added.
"You're right! It's all their fault!" Error agreed, the blue tears more prominently streaming down his face, Nightmare just got closer to the glitchy skeleton and slung a shoulder around him, Error, who was shocked at first just snarled at the gloopy skeleton, but he just made a strange whining sound and buried his face into Nightmare's neck. Error, Red, and Nightmare angrily stomped over to Blue, Dream and Ink and joined their squabble. Dusty (Dusttale Sans) was holding a hand over his soul, (the arrow struck him right in the center of his soul.)
"H-Horror?" Dusty muttered. "P-please! Don't leave me! Don't leave me alone!" The skeleton started crying purple/blue tears, the tiny rivers cascading down his bony cheeks. "I don't want to turn into dust alone! I don't wanna die alone!" Horror was shocked at Dusty's changing attitude, he was usually calm and collected unless he saw a human, and he had ocasional hallucinations of his deceased little brother, a taller skeleton named Papyrus.
"Dusty, baby~ you won't be 'bonely' heh." Horror answered, his angry scarlet eye fading to a light red color, and the eye narrowed in part concentration and part sadness. "I'll be here until you dust, I promise..." Horror promised. But he wasn't sure that Dusty could hear him. The other skeleton's hood fell from the top of his skull and his red/blue/purple eye was fading color. "Dust? Can you hear me?" Horrortale asked. "Horrortale to Dusttale!" But Dusttale Sans was already on his way. The last thing Dust saw was the distressed face of his crush, Horror, before all faded to black, and he felt his body split into a million pieces.
I love you