Nerd!Fresh!Sans X Jock!Paperjam

Fresh was supposed to be studying for his finals, but he couldn't stop thinking about the cute... skeleton? Ink monster? Skelinkton? Whatever he was, he was cute, and Fresh loved it when he wore his basketball shorts around the building, they were slightly too short and they showed off the other monster's legs very nicely. Fresh heard his computer ping and he rolled in his chair from the window to his computer desk, he had received an email from the headmistress, Toriel. He was pretty knowledgeable about the AUs so by the way she was dressed in purples and blues that were accented with silver and constellation patterns, he took a guess that she originated from Outertale or Outerswap. When Fresh read the email he about fell out of the chair in shock, she asked him to tutor the one and only Paperjam, the star and captain of the basketball team. The nervous skeleton stood up from his chair and ran over to his window and noticed that the basketball players were gone, probably either downstairs in the locker room or in the cafeteria getting lunch.
Aw geez, if I'm going to be a tutor, then that means that I'm going to have to get a little rest so I can be focused for his sake. I bet one or both of his parents threatened to take him off of the team if he doesn't get good grades... what am I going to do! I have to be ready and energized.

------------------PART TWO-------------------

     A loud noise woke Fresh from his nap, "Yo! Fell! That's the third time this week you woke me up from a totally fantastic nap! Not cool bruh! I have a student to tutor and I need to be ready and energized so he can still play basketball!" Fresh shouted in a sleepy daze. Whenever he was excited or angry he accidentally lets his strange vocabulary come out of his mouth instead of proper English.
     "I'm so sorry!" A voice shouted nervously. "I bumped into your computer desk and knocked your dictionary on the floor. Heh... wood floors are loud, right?" Fresh recognized that voice from anywhere, Paperjam was standing in his bedroom that he shared with Underfell Sans.
"Oh! You must be Paperjam..." Fresh began. "I'm Fresh, your new tutor, has the headmistress gave you a certain subject she wants us to work on together?"
"Cut the crap, Fresh." Paperjam growled.
"W-what?"
"I seen you watching me through the window! Why?"
"B-Because..."
"Oh~" Paperjam caught on quickly.
"Is this why?" He asked as he roughly pulled Fresh up from where he was sitting on his bed and slammed him hard against the wall. Since Fresh wasn't wearing his multi colored jacket, he could feel Paperjam's grip on his arms, the sensation felt strange. Paperjam's grip felt almost liquid.
"Before you ask, my parents are Ink!Sans and Error!Sans, and they aren't really parents in the sense that you think they are, I came alive from leftover cables and ink from the last time they fought. But I stay with Ink. That's why I feel weird." Paperjam explained. "Now let's get back to the point. Do you like me, nerd?" The jock asked.
"Y-yes!" Fresh admitted.
"That's all I wanted to know." Paperjam replied before pressing his teeth against Fresh's forehead. "And take off those dumb sunglasses, there's no sun in here." He joked. But unknown to the two monsters. A certain Primus!Fell!Sans was watching while Fell!Sans was recording, the two fell Sanses giggling quietly.