Edgepuff (Underfell Papyrus X Undertale Papyrus)

Edge was snoring away, it was rare for Edge to actually get sleep, he had to be vigilant and ready to defend his honor, (and his brother, Sans, but he would never admit it out loud) Puff hates it when his brother naps on the job, but he doesn't do anything about it because he has a feeling that his brother does more work than he knows he does. The only strange thing about Edge when he is asleep is the fact that he sleeps with his eye sockets open, (when he's awake he has a red pinprick pupil in each eye socket.)
WOWIE... THIS IS QUITE DISTURBING... Puff thought inwardly.
MTT was still playing on the small flat screen TV, Puff turned the volume down and tried to stand up but Edge suddenly grabbed Puff by the arm and pulled him back down.
"NNNGH... DON'T GO." He mumbled tiredly. "THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS... DEMANDS IT..." Puff allowed himself to be pulled down by his tired boyfriend, then Edge swung a leg over Puff and buried his face in Puff's neck then started snoring again with his eye sockets open.
"THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU."

(I apologize for not updating my Inktober book, the hurricane made me lose WiFi and I wasn't focused on drawing until we got the Internet back, and we got it back not too long ago and we are too far in the month for me to be able to catch up with Inktober.)