Fellswap Sans X Fellswap Papyrus

(Once again, the art is not mine, and belongs to the rightful owner.)

"M'lord! D-don't cry! Please!" Papyrus pleaded to his younger brother, who was bawling.

FLASHBACK:

"MWAR HAR HAR!" Sans laughed, happy that his foe was almost dead, bleeding heavily and trembling with sore muscles. Sans then turned around, wanting to see if his "pet" had seen the fight, secretly wanting to impress his older brother.
"M'LORD! TURN AROUND!" Papyrus yelled, referencing to the fact that Sans' opponent found new strength. The huge dog swept his foot under Sans' making the small skeleton trip, then the dog placed one large foot in the middle of Sans' chest already making a huge break in Sans' battle body. The dog's goal was breaking his foot all the way through Sans' ribs.
"Hff!" Sans huffed. Emitting a long high-pitched whine in response to the pain.
"GET OFF MY BROTHER!" Papyrus yelled before tackling the huge dog to the ground. Papyrus got off the dog's chest and summoned a circle of bones around the dog so he couldn't escape.
"Any last words?" Papyrus asked.
"DIE!" the dog growled. In response, Papyrus summoned two Gaster Blasters and willed them to shoot their energy beams at the dog. Alot of dust kicked up from the explosions. Papyrus then walked over to where the dog was, and saw nothing but dust, the dog has been defeated. He then scanned the surrounding area, just as a precaution, his eyes then rested on one spot, Sans.
"M'lord...? Are you alright? Do you require me to carry you?" Papyrus asked, used to the routine of Sans' orders. But Sans didn't respond. "M'lord?" Papyrus tried again, but to no avail. Papyrus removed his jacked and picked up Sans with a grunt, the little skeleton was heavier than he looked, that's for sure. And he wrapped Sans inside his large jacket, being careful with his brother's injured chest. Papyrus then ran to the brothers' house and gently dropped Sans onto the plush couch. "M'lord, please don't leave me!" Papyrus pleaded before baring Sans' chest and placing his hands over the cracked ribs. He then allowed his eyes to glow a warm orange and focused his power into healing his only brother. Hearing them snap back into place and the cracks leaving the way they got there. Then he wrapped Sans back into his jacket and let Sans rest.
-END OF FLASHBACK-

"M'lord..." Papyrus said again. Comforting Sans.
"Why did you do that? I'm such a big bully to you Papy!" Sans intervened.
Papyrus was shocked to hear Sans call him 'Papy', usually it was 'Pet' or 'Animal', not 'Papy'. But he liked it.
"M'lord. I-" Papyrus started but Sans interrupted him.
"No! My name is Sans!"
"M'lo-"
"SANS!"
"Sans, I rescued you because I love you. You're my brother, no matter how crazy you get and how mean you are to me." Papyrus explained.
"Papy, I don't deserve you. I'm a terrible little brother! I'-I'M SORRY!" Sans said before starting to bawl again.
"Sans, it's okay! I forgive you, truly, I'm not lying." Papyrus responded.
Sans then started smiling again, then he clicked Papyrus' collar off of his neck and told Papyrus to stand up on two legs instead of all fours.