Underswap Papyrus X Swapfell Papyrus

There was a knock at the door.
"PAPY? WERE YOU EXPECTING ANYONE?" Blue asked.
"Yes." Was all Papyrus said to Sans before he got up of the couch, brushed cigarette ash off of his. orange hooded sweater and walked over to the door. "Swapfell? Is that you?"
"Yes. Can I come in? It's too hot out here!" The other skeleton asked as he threw his cigarette out from between his teeth. "Grape is back in Swapfell with Alphys, so it's just me today, sorry, Blue." He finished as Stretch unlocked and opened the door to let the over heating skeleton inside.
"IT'S ALRIGHT." Sans responded. "HEY, PAPY? CAN YOU TAKE ME TO SWAPFELL, PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE?" Stretch just chuckled under his breath.
"Did you get all of your chores done?"
"YES BROTHER."
"Tell me what you did."
"I FED LESSER DOG AND GREATER DOG, I CHECKED BOTH OF OUR MAIL BOXES, I WENT TO THE LIBRARY AND PICKED UP THE BOOK YOU WANTED AND I CLEANED MY BEDROOM." The smaller skeleton answered.
"Good job, brother. I don't know if I can take you there today, remember when I was playing with Greater Dog and he squished me? I'm still recovering HP, and I don't want to risk getting hurt along the way. I'm sorry Sans." Stretch replied.
"Hey, Stretch, I can take him if you want, it's no problem for me." Swapfell Papyrus offered.
Sans was sulking as he walked upstairs to his bedroom.
"Sans, wait! Swapfell can take you if you still want to go, and you can stay there with Grape until he picks you up and brings you back." Stretch explained.
"YES! THANK YOU PAPY! THANK YOU OTHER PAPYRUS!" Blue exclaimed happily.
"Your welcome, brother."
"No problem, Blue." Stretch and Swapfell answered.
"Remember to behave and listen to Alphys if she's with Grape, and stay away from Dr. Undyne. She's not as safe as the one we have."
"Don't worry, Stretch, Grape will take good care of him." Swapfell Papyrus said as he leaned his head toward Stretch's own and "kissed" his forehead. Underswap Papyrus just blushed in response.